hi :D from cambridge to ww

It's quite hard I think once anyone has done cd and moved to a plan which you can have a life and eat on to lose much lesser amounts. It's do hard as you want big big losses. It still messes with my head and unrealistic numbers!! Cs is hard and I take my hat off to anyone that's had long standing loss abs kept it off x

my mum is on cwp still she's lost almost 100lbs in 25 weeks on step 3 but her losses are now 1-2lbs most week and she doesn't want to go down steps so she's thinking about jumping to ww too but im worried she will still be disheartened and mess up her work so far x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
my mum is on cwp still she's lost almost 100lbs in 25 weeks on step 3 but her losses are now 1-2lbs most week and she doesn't want to go down steps so she's thinking about jumping to ww too but im worried she will still be disheartened and mess up her work so far x

1-2lbs is all I'm loosing!

sapphirestara said:
1-2lbs is all I'm loosing!

which is why it makes sense to switch to a diet where she can eat more and lose the same amount x

I think if you can actually stick to Cambridge (and not cheat!! that is key!!) it is the best thing in the world!! Unfortunately, if you can't - well, it aint ever gonna work for you. I thought it was amazing.

I needed Cambridge to shift the weight fast - and it did, so moving on to something else now... because I've always got to be following some plan. If not, I know my bad habits will creep back (over the years - not overnight). I've come to accept that's just the way i am - and I don't think i'm alone.

Lxx

Your mum has done amazing. I know how she feels tho, because i was afraid about moving up the steps on CWP. I think she's wise to stay on CWP and move up the steps as prescribed...although i never found there to be much difference on the higher steps. If she feels as if she wants to stop CWP completely and go straight on WW, she may find that she stays the same or even gains in the first week, but surely it will work out if she sticks to WW. She ain't gonna gain that much on WW.

Your mum must be chuffed with her losses. Awesome!

Lx

I moved from CWP to WW 12 days ago. I was on CWP for 10 weeks and lost 3 and a half stone, I was very worried about moving to WW as the thought of being able to eat again was scary as I didn't want to gain loads of weight. I am happy to say I just done my first weigh in and have lost 4.8lbs. I'm so happy now that I have moved over, I am no longer grumpy and feel so much better about myself.

Best of luck x

I have my first weigh-in (like i've never done that before!! hahah) this evening. God, i've struggled this week on WW... i've been off CWP for about a fortnight, and not following any plan - eating pretty much what I wanted, but actually being sensible about it.

I hope i have a loss this evening. I don't care what I lose, or how long it will take me to get to goal (if ever), i'm actually happy with the weight i am now... but i so don't want to put anything on. That's my fear.

I'm going to give WW a pretty good go... and if i lose 1lb a week or sts, that will do me!!

Lx

Good luck!!!

Had my first ww weigh in last night - lost 2lbs. You know, i wasn't happy or unhappy... i'm so used to all this now, i just accept whatever i lose!

I probably should have lost more in my first week, but i really did struggle this week. God - when i was on CD it was an absolute breeze! Food is my downfall! lol

Hopefully i'll be in the 10s next week!! Going to try my hardest - again - this week. I'm not disheartened, i know what i have to do... just got to be good!

Hope we are all doing ok?!

Lxx

LV30 said:
Had my first ww weigh in last night - lost 2lbs. You know, i wasn't happy or unhappy... i'm so used to all this now, i just accept whatever i lose!

I probably should have lost more in my first week, but i really did struggle this week. God - when i was on CD it was an absolute breeze! Food is my downfall! lol

Hopefully i'll be in the 10s next week!! Going to try my hardest - again - this week. I'm not disheartened, i know what i have to do... just got to be good!

Hope we are all doing ok?!

Lxx

2lbs is a brilliant loss!

week 1-2 total loss 8 1/2lbs

Ye I'm finding it scary convinced everything I wat is going to make me gain and considering on there scales I'm 12.13 which is the same as mine (which I thought wer wrong when doing cd) my consultants wer showing 12.4 before I feel like I've got a whole lot further to go again but I was probablly that weight all along lol sorry if that make no sense at all lol xxx

Liveonce said:
Ye I'm finding it scary convinced everything I wat is going to make me gain and considering on there scales I'm 12.13 which is the same as mine (which I thought wer wrong when doing cd) my consultants wer showing 12.4 before I feel like I've got a whole lot further to go again but I was probablly that weight all along lol sorry if that make no sense at all lol xxx

No makes perfect sense. You'll get there tho. We both will. Just one day at a time x

Yes, i think Liveonce is right - you're body is just getting used to the different regime. And also, i did have a break between CD and starting WW... only a fortnight, and i did eat what I wanted, but obviously didn't go bonkers.

So really, i was nearly starting afresh... I don't expect to have brilliant losses on WW! I'd be happy with 1lb a week... by the middle of October I should be at goal... i can't believe i just worked that out! Saddo!

It is sooooo difficult making the right choices. When i'm doing WW i find it takes over my life - as I'm thinking about it constantly. It does my head in! lol

Look - we can do this - we aren't stupid people! I will not let food defeat me!!

Lxx

Back