Hi everyone! Doing SW and hav nearly 9 stone to lose

ha ha Chezz, yeah what is it with people that are like that, I think we are less threatening as bigger people, if we lose weight I do believe that you are seen as more of a threat, competition, I have been the "fat and funny friend" for far too long though! I want to be the curvy not fat and funny friend! ha ha Em xx

yes i agree i want out of that life now im bored with it i need a change

xxchezzxx

Hey girls,
This site is great for support and motivation :). Both of you (Chezz&1978Emma) are doing so well, congrats on your weight loss so far, its really keeping me going. Thanks!

Good luck with you WI this week.

A
XX

thanks Annabelle, Em xx

chezz said:
jayde1148
wow thanks for the walking dvds ( you tube there great ) thanks

xxchezzxx

:) glad you like them.she is great! X

Keep going ladies and screw the ignorant people who are never gonna be able to change their ugly hearts- at least we can.change our.appearance x

so true Jayde, I think the same, screw them, we can do this for ourselves and we can change our lives and thats the most important thing to remember, it takes time but I'm sure we will all get there, Em xx

Hey annabelle, Congrats on the weight loss, your doing great. I so understand when your having to deal with major health issues & the weight piles on. I had to give up work due to my health & became housebound. Dont let the haters & misguided get to you & good luck with your journey.

Annabelle*83 said:
Hey girls,
This site is great for support and motivation :). Both of you (Chezz&1978Emma) are doing so well, congrats on your weight loss so far, its really keeping me going. Thanks!

Good luck with you WI this week.

A
XX

Hi annabella*83, just wondered how u are getting on with sw? I too have a lot to lose, I went on the Cambridge diet for 2 weeks and lost a stone but it made me so poorly I ended up in hospital on Saturday. I have now come off it but now I just don't know which diet to do or which way to go :-((( hope ur doing well xxxxxx

Hi annabella*83, just wondered how u are getting on with sw? I too have a lot to lose, I went on the Cambridge diet for 2 weeks and lost a stone but it made me so poorly I ended up in hospital on Saturday. I have now come off it but now I just don't know which diet to do or which way to go :-((( hope ur doing well xxxxxx

Hi Manda83x,

God you poor thing, how are you feeling now?

I have done most diet pills, weight watchers, Lipotrim. I just could never stick with it :-(. It was one extreme to another. I have to admit I really like Slimming world, its hard at the start to get your head around the plan but once you read and read, it all makes sense. I wouldn't exactly calling slimming world a diet. It really doesn't feel like a diet but better lifestyle options. No worrying about how many potatoes you have or rice etc, no weighing. The only rule is you have to eat 1/3 fruit or veg with every meal. You can eat alot of things, i am never hungry doing SW. I still have my treats, fun size maltesers! I have lost 16pounds but that was with 2 big gains due to my birthday and wedding but its going good.

I know for me, I would love to lose all the weight tomorrow but unfortunately doesn't work like that. I have set small goals and so far its going good. My only advise is you need to look after yourself hun, you have been through alot over the past few weeks. Take every day as a new day. I fell off track a couple of times, but remember thats ok to do that we all do it but remember you can get back on track with your next meal.

I know its hard when you want to lose weight but don't know which one to do, all I would say is don't strave yourself and stick with the basic's. I really enjoy SW and the girls in my class are great and the support you get from the group is brilliant. The leader never gives out if you have a gain, she looks at it as its a journey and if we go off track and enjoyed it (whether its alcohol or dinners out) than thats even better and to start tomorrow as a new day.

Really hope your ok, try to be kind to yourself. You can do it and sure we could do it together if you want some support :).

A
XX

Hey annabelle, Congrats on the weight loss, your doing great. I so understand when your having to deal with major health issues & the weight piles on. I had to give up work due to my health & became housebound. Dont let the haters & misguided get to you & good luck with your journey.

Hi DeeOne,

Aah thanks, maintained this week which i was a little disappointed about but its a new week and aiming for 2pound next week :).

God you poor thing, its horrible been housebound and makes the days so long and for me gets depressing :-(. I feel people are just to quick to judge which is awful :-(. I hope your doing ok now with your health problems.

Thanks so much for your kind comment :), good luck to you too on your journey. 8 pounds is brilliant, congrats :).

A
XXX

Back