Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

well no movement again for me another sts so going to have to get walking x x

we are out today oh my i hope i do not flash today do not think the world can take anymore lolol
well its a hard day cause its wine and a meal will be good though lololol ;):D

we are out today oh my i hope i do not flash today do not think the world can take anymore lolol well its a hard day cause its wine and a meal will be good though lololol ;):D

Sorry to here you are stuck at STS at the moment Chezz but at least it's not going on. Just keep focused don't let it get you down you can do this.

Hope you enjoy your meal tonight, don't forget your belt lol xxx

well no movement again for me another sts so going to have to get walking x x

Oh no :sigh:

Do you know why you've hit a bit of a stall? Is it obvious from your food intake or is it one of those annoying pesky "dunno what's happening" moments?

I really appreciate the support you've given me - is there anuthing I / we at Minis can do to help? Virtual hugs and virtual kicks up the bum on tap if either is required :D

Yep anything we can do let me know :) you can do it hun. Enjoy today then crack on xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh Chezz was hoping for a good loss for you :( So frustrating when the scales don't move. Been there loads of times. Hope you're ok. Xx

Chezz-'start posting your food diary here please :)

I wanna know what goes in to that mouth of yours hehe

Hopefully that will help us if we think there's any improvements that can be made xxxx

Now then sis you need to start texting me again coz thee needs a kick up ass lol xx got a few recipes I tried out last week for you to try and ill pass em onto mum xxx and don't get beat up about maintaining, at least u haven't gained xx try going back to basics and drinking plenty of water x mix up your meals as variety is the way of life lol xx and most of all know that these lot are supporting and so am I xx love you sis xx you can do it xx

Chezz-'start posting your food diary here please :)

I wanna know what goes in to that mouth of yours hehe

Hopefully that will help us if we think there's any improvements that can be made xxxx

Totally agree chez u need to start writing food diarys out xx that said I've started forgetting to on mine lol xx

wish my sis was on here supporting me like that :) you luck girl! Where are ya.....

wish my sis was on here supporting me like that :) you luck girl! Where are ya.....

Probably be on later xx

hi everyone
sorry i AWOL yesterday i have been studying the highway code well its very interesting not my brain is like mush lol lol why did i want to start learning at 44yrs old tell me why lol
i need to start exercising i know thats the problem and last week i admitt now i did have a big blip i did not say anything cause i did not want to come across moody bum but i went on my lesson was ok at first then on the way back he took on me on a busy road i was hitting the brakes clutch you name it i was doing it and when we stopped he said you cannot do that traffic behind you will not be expecting it i said nothing at the time but when i came in and thought about it i thought hold on mate you should not have took me on there its your blooming fault so i had a little dip but im back this week oh my got with him this week lets hope ll goes ok if not will find a new one xx

Now then sis you need to start texting me again coz thee needs a kick up ass lol xx got a few recipes I tried out last week for you to try and ill pass em onto mum xxx and don't get beat up about maintaining, at least u haven't gained xx try going back to basics and drinking plenty of water x mix up your meals as variety is the way of life lol xx and most of all know that these lot are supporting and so am I xx love you sis xx you can do it xx

thinks sis love ya loads x x x x

You welcome love xx We all have blips as you very well know lol xx

thanks hun i just think i need to get my walking done and hopefully a loss this week for me x x x

thanks hun i just think i need to get my walking done and hopefully a loss this week for me x x x

Yes that will help xx I'm off to gym this Moe.ing xx

well done hun on going to the gym did a 1 mile walk today felt good
2nd driving lesson today oh it was good very good felt like i learnt more and took more in only stalled 2 times today lolol
bring on thursday morning for my next one do not want to put weight cause of me learning to drive now :D
hope you all having a good week x x x

well done hun on going to the gym did a 1 mile walk today felt good 2nd driving lesson today oh it was good very good felt like i learnt more and took more in only stalled 2 times today lolol bring on thursday morning for my next one do not want to put weight cause of me learning to drive now :D hope you all having a good week x x x

Hey Chezz, well done on the walking and on the driving lesson x

well done hun on going to the gym did a 1 mile walk today felt good
2nd driving lesson today oh it was good very good felt like i learnt more and took more in only stalled 2 times today lolol
bring on thursday morning for my next one do not want to put weight cause of me learning to drive now :D
hope you all having a good week x x x

Thanks but feel like crap x got start of cold and being mardy lol

Back