Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi everyone

well i did my training this morning i love it was on tills ok made a couple of mistakes but thats how we learn

Glad to so you are back Chezz and finally feeling like yourself again xx

We all make mistakes no matter how long we have been doing a job. Definitely part of learning and once your enjoying it thats all that matters. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app
your so right rach there

hi everyone

im buzzing today all the women i work with gave me good feedback and when i went to get my bag at home time the floating manger said well done cheryl i said why he said you have had a customer come to the counter and say you have excellent customer service result well happy and thats on my training last day on training tomorrow x x x

hi everyone im buzzing today all the women i work with gave me good feedback and when i went to get my bag at home time the floating manger said well done cheryl i said why he said you have had a customer come to the counter and say you have excellent customer service result well happy and thats on my training last day on training tomorrow x x x

That's brilliant Chezz well done xx

That is awesome lovely! PEople don't often comment about good customer service either, but they're quick to shout when things go wrong so it's doubly great!

:party0011::party0011::party0011: :D WELL DONE! :D :party0011::party0011::party0011:

hi everyone

im buzzing today all the women i work with gave me good feedback and when i went to get my bag at home time the floating manger said well done cheryl i said why he said you have had a customer come to the counter and say you have excellent customer service result well happy and thats on my training last day on training tomorrow x x x

Woo well done that's great xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks everyone for your support i was shocked cause the only customers i have ever heard or the ones not happy lol lol

well off to bed now see you all tomorrow

hi everyone
well im well happy chappie they put me on tills today on my own with no watching me it felt lovely also a lovely lady came and i had a lovely chat with her while i served her she asked for my name i gave it her and she is going to leave me feedback on the wilko website im well happy again she said it was nice that i spoke with her and was happy
well we training down at our shop now and getting it ready for opening so i bought the girls a card and biscuits to say thanks for all there help x x x

Back