Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi everyone
well hello everyone im doing good at work love it i need to get more fruit down me and get some more fish but apart from that all is going well
i hope your all ok i will be around more now just been helping with holiday cover x x

why what a crap few days find who your friends are i have never ever known such a horrid people until last week my friend of 15 years wow not anymore diet hit the floor but im back x x x

Oh sweetheart :( So sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing well! We're always here if you want to talk xx

Sorry to hear that Chez, but good on you for sticking with it and carrying on. tomorrow is a new day and a new opportunity to get healthy xxxx

How are you feeling lovely? Hope you're doing ok and that things are at least calming down friend wise x

hi lovely

im feeling a lot better now lovely not going to let it get to me no more life must go on
hope your all ok and thankyou for being there for me your great friends

i think my body getting use to certain foods im eating so im going to change it around a little and add more fruit as my weightloss just stopped at the moment x

thanks hun and im moving around alot more so its not the exercise lololol i have been thinking and im missing my breakfast sometimes i know for sure thats a big no no
i love my weetabix and banana yum yum
i think im going a little crazy lololololol

hi everyone
been a great 2 days get room decorated ok hubby is lol but its coming on lovely just taking time but it will be worth im sure off it
how is everyone today stopped having the pints now im just going out once a week wine and diet 7 up lovely x x x

hi everyone well woke in a good mood today foodwise all ok all put on m.f.p at last its letting me log again yippieeee

Yay! Glad to hear you're back hun! All that staff discount must be great for decorating ;)

I was in our wilkos earlier - thought of you ;)

Sounds like things are going well :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back