Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi glad your both ok got the road sorted at last they have been to look at it
back on the wagon today been off it for 3 months listening to a stupid comment but heyho im through the black hole and back to starting again x x x x x

ohh tracey what you doing in hospital love hope your ok x x

hi tracy
how are you feeling today lovely glad your back home now in your own home x x

hi tracy
how are you feeling today lovely glad your back home now in your own home x x

I'm not too bad thanks, Chezz. :) I've had my dressings changed and the practice nurse has given me some different painkillers to try, as I've been struggling, especially when I have to do my physio exercises. How are you doing? Are you still enjoying your job? :) xx

aww tracy
you will be back to normal in no time with the weight loss you have no problems on that score my lovely hope your new pain killers work hun

we have just got a new manger so its odd try to adjust to new peeps but i really really love the job lolol
was at drs again today and there so lovely they have given me the spur i need am back in 3 weeks
i am so mad i let myself go all the effort i put in but least i know now its hard to lose but dam well easy to put it all back on
you tracey spur me on to showing that taking day by day i can do it x x x x

Thanks Chezz! I'm glad you're still enjoying your job. I know it's unsettling having a new manager. My lovely manager is actually leaving on Christmas Eve, so I'll have a new one when I go back from sick leave - I hope it's someone nice! :)

I'm positive you'll get back into gear with the weight loss. :) I'm being naughty this week myself, having been in hospital and now feeling a bit sorry for myself, so I need to get back into it next week, ready for a four week Christmas countdown! We can kick one another up the bum!! :D xx

You can do it love :) I promise! The hardest part is getting going - you'll soon be off and flying again xx

Thanks Chezz! I'm glad you're still enjoying your job. I know it's unsettling having a new manager. My lovely manager is actually leaving on Christmas Eve, so I'll have a new one when I go back from sick leave - I hope it's someone nice! :)

I'm positive you'll get back into gear with the weight loss. :) I'm being naughty this week myself, having been in hospital and now feeling a bit sorry for myself, so I need to get back into it next week, ready for a four week Christmas countdown! We can kick one another up the bum!! :D xx

hi tracy
it is hard like you said but im sure i will get use to it im going to see my old boss on monday for a catch up so looking forward to that
yes we will do this together 4 week countdown i told hubby im not coming of it for christmas i will just have a little of what i want not six plate fulls lolol

You can do it love :) I promise! The hardest part is getting going - you'll soon be off and flying again xx

hi love
your so right love i will be back there soon saying that im happy at min seem to have settled back in x x x x x

You will soon be back on track hun :) take care xxx

hi jules

well day 6 and still going good lolol at the moment where someone really got my back up just counted to 10 and moved on xx x x

hi rani
thankyou a week today hahahaha been glad when i can say a year today x x x x x

Here to support u sis xx

Back