Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi everyone today gone good but i had i was feeling sick through the day and had a bad headache but im feeling ok now

hahahha s-j-b my hubster was rofl watching me lolol

hi everyone today gone good but i had i was feeling sick through the day and had a bad headache but im feeling ok now hahahha s-j-b my hubster was rofl watching me lolol

Oh no sorry you've been poorly xx glad you are feeling better now. Well done on a good food day xx

thanks lou
not sure what it was im off to bed now love as headache back again im so proud of you lou you seem in your element love take care see you in the morning x x x

thanks lou not sure what it was im off to bed now love as headache back again im so proud of you lou you seem in your element love take care see you in the morning x x x

Thank you, I defo feel like this is the year! We all seem like we are in that frame of mind :)

Night night xxx

Morning xx

What exciting things do you have planned for today? Are you having a roast?

We are for tea and I can't bloody wait!! Om nomnomnom xx

hi susie lou sjb
i feel alot better today wow i do not know what the hell that was im not having a roast today we are having a gammon Jamaican rumble the husband calls it lolol i will put a picture on when he plated it up
i could have hit him on the head s.j.b he thought it was fab but today i was doing my l.s walking and fell over myself and ended up on the carpet with my arms and feet in the air like a bloody beetle on its back rolling around trying to get up ohh my what a blooming sight hahahahha but in time i will be able to just get up and not look like a bloody hippo break dancing rofl
hope you are all having a great sunday x x x

hi susie lou sjb i feel alot better today wow i do not know what the hell that was im not having a roast today we are having a gammon Jamaican rumble the husband calls it lolol i will put a picture on when he plated it up i could have hit him on the head s.j.b he thought it was fab but today i was doing my l.s walking and fell over myself and ended up on the carpet with my arms and feet in the air like a bloody beetle on its back rolling around trying to get up ohh my what a blooming sight hahahahha but in time i will be able to just get up and not look like a bloody hippo break dancing rofl hope you are all having a great sunday x x x
hahaha I love that I'm not the only one marching and sweating round the living room!!!! I wish we could all get together and do it! We'd be laughing so much!!!! Xx

hi susie lou sjb i feel alot better today wow i do not know what the hell that was im not having a roast today we are having a gammon Jamaican rumble the husband calls it lolol i will put a picture on when he plated it up i could have hit him on the head s.j.b he thought it was fab but today i was doing my l.s walking and fell over myself and ended up on the carpet with my arms and feet in the air like a bloody beetle on its back rolling around trying to get up ohh my what a blooming sight hahahahha but in time i will be able to just get up and not look like a bloody hippo break dancing rofl hope you are all having a great sunday x x x
I love gammon so I may need the recipe :) xx

this is my hubsters qiuck lash up lol

Attachments

• Dinner.jpg
    Dinner.jpg
    999.5 KB · Views: 35
morning sweethearts

well this last day of my week off wow its gone fast but only back this week then off for another week hahahha got to use them up or lose them hehehehhe xx x

but i thought the diet would have been hard but no i have coped well so here is to a new week and more losses for us all i hope x x

LOL to the all exercising together, we could do Miranda's Maraccattack! :D

So glad you had a restful week off sweetie, and now be all invigorated for work - hope it went Ok today?

Sxxx

:D oh the mental images - for all ;) Maracatack is definitely a FABULOUS one to do in a group if only for the giggles :D

hi everyone
wow what a day like i have never been away rofl been another good day stock to plan and done loads of walking today to so thats a bonus ohh i would love to see is all doing a workout i would laugh that much me tummy would be tweeking not be bum lololol
hope you are all had a great day will catch with everyone elses tomorrow x x x x

^^Thats true PSP Glad you are getting on ok sweets, well done on all your walking :) xxxx

Back