Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

I think that in a years time when we are all slimmer we will look back at when we started and will feel like just yesterday and we'll be so glad we did it. So just take it one meal at a time and it'll soon be next year!

Wonderful words Toxic, love it :)

Morning Chezz, how was your evening? xx

Lol joe is fed up of me asking him!!!

I think that in a years time when we are all slimmer we will look back at when we started and will feel like just yesterday and we'll be so glad we did it. So just take it one meal at a time and it'll soon be next year!

I'm thinking of starting up a Xmas challenge too after the may one is done. Are you up for that ? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
yeah im up for that lou its funny cause i been trying to work out a target for xmas so yep im game

I think all DH's are fed up - except mine - only because I know better than to ask :):)

have a great day today - I know for me the sunshine means extra motivation :):)

lol love it its sunny here but cold so still need a cardigan on

its a lovely morning here too
just what we need to help with the motivation - I always feel better when the sun is out

what is this about a challenge
I will have to find out if its something I can do :):)

its a lovely morning here too
just what we need to help with the motivation - I always feel better when the sun is out

what is this about a challenge
I will have to find out if its something I can do :):)

It's a may challenge. Me and Cheryl are going for a stone in may but you can set your own goal. The thread is on Wemitts x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh interesting
I cant possible do that in a month (medication issues) I will be more than happy with 5lb - if I do a lb a week I will be very happy indeed - its going to be a very slow path for me but it wont stop me getting there :):)

hi marie thankyou hun x

oh interesting
I cant possible do that in a month (medication issues) I will be more than happy with 5lb - if I do a lb a week I will be very happy indeed - its going to be a very slow path for me but it wont stop me getting there :):)

hi hun
yeah come and join us xxx

hi everyone
hope your all ok hope you all have a nice bank holiday weekend had a nice day today and the weather been lovely xxxx

well im the happiest girl in the world today well it started yesterday lolol i got in my size 24 crop trousers and im over the moon its over 10 years since i was this size i feel great xxxxx

well had a great day out with o/h today not sure wot planned for tomorrow hopefully a rest lololol

well im the happiest girl in the world today well it started yesterday lolol i got in my size 24 crop trousers and im over the moon its over 10 years since i was this size i feel great xxxxx

BRILLIANT!!!!! :) remember that feeling & use it to spur you on!
Well done hun xx

well done my workout dvd now its a 4 mile walk with the o/h before teatime and its a shame to wast the nice weather :D

Good work Chezz, just started jogging recently, exercise definitely helps with my overall positivity.

Good work Chezz, just started jogging recently, exercise definitely helps with my overall positivity.

hi agree
i feel better for the walking im now doing i think to myself a few months ago i would never had done this x

Whoop go you. It is really nice when you go down a dress size :)

hi marie

i feel great i came to work this morning in my crop jeans and my new top and i feel great ok i know i have loads more to go but its going the right way thanks for the support marie xxxxxxx

Back