Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

good morning

happy bank holiday monday everyone enjoy the sun while we have it xxxx

Such a postive diary its so so lovely to read
well done on cropped trousers its a real milestone and one you should really enjoy :):)

sorry I havent been around to be supportive - but my head has been in a really bad place - its like I was before the medication kicked in - but life is here to be lived and I am determined to join in again :)

hope you are doing ok I have my first sw weigh in tomorrow
but not been very much on plan due to birthday weekend - so hopefully the rest of the time will at least mean a little loss

FAB news on the crop trousers hun, that's so brilliant! :)

Hope you had a lovely weekend xx

hi susie

thanks so much hun i feel so good about myself at the moment hope you feel better soon hun xx

hope you are doing ok I have my first sw weigh in tomorrow
but not been very much on plan due to birthday weekend - so hopefully the rest of the time will at least mean a little loss

happy belated birthday oh sound like you have had a good one hope you have lost love have a great day xx

thanks so much hun i feel so good about myself at the moment hope you feel better soon hun xx

All better hun, thanks for asking - and it's nearly the weekend woohoo!!!!

Loving hearing your upbeat mood - although you're upbeat most of the time, which is a fab way to be :)

Saw on mfp you wee poorly, I am too :( sniffing snotting and sneezing. Hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi lou

thanks love a horrid man coughed in my face last monday i could have slapped him sorry i must have sent the germs over to you lolol hope you feel better soon to love xx

hope you are enjoying your weekend and all is on track for a super loss :)

hi i lost 4lbs on w.i this morning im so over the moon its like for the first time in my life im getting somewhere its all clicking together im just praying i stay like this xx

hi i lost 4lbs on w.i this morning im so over the moon its like for the first time in my life im getting somewhere its all clicking together im just praying i stay like this xx

You will, you are so supportive and it's just makes us all want to support you and it does wonders!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lou you have such a good heart your always there for us to thanks hun

Fantastic hun!!!! That's brilliant! I'm so pleased its all coming together for you & you are seeing results :) chuffed for u hun! X

Fantastic hun!!!! That's brilliant! I'm so pleased its all coming together for you & you are seeing results :) chuffed for u hun! X
thanks trim love xxx

well today been a good day started of good for a monday lets hope it stays that way lolol xxxxx

Yes lets - as my monday was a bit of a write off as a friend took me for an impromtu lunch and the vegetairian choices were very limited one sandwich brie and cranberry and one hot lunch cheese pudding - so I hade the brie and cranberry - I even asked if they could do a jacket potato with some coleslaw - oh no we cant do that its not on the menu - they didnt have a single veggie soup either - never been in a place so bad
so its Tuesday today I am back on track and I am hoping its your second good day of the week :):)

Back