Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Good morning all - I have rather eceltic - reading tastes too
I am currently readying two books and working on me called the inner child
and the second (light reading) is called ready steady dig - and I cant remember the author - but as I say its light reading - the sort that makes you smile from time to time

now Chez after we all commandeered your diary to share books I am wondering how you are today - hope you had a good weekend - have to admit to pizza for dinner saturday night but did manage to stick to half of a small one with salad - then last night pitta with linda mccartney burger and salad so not too bad - tonight will be far more conventional

hope this week is really good for you especially at weigh in :) I weight every two weeks and its a weigh in week for me :)

Good morning all - I have rather eceltic - reading tastes too
I am currently readying two books and working on me called the inner child
and the second (light reading) is called ready steady dig - and I cant remember the author - but as I say its light reading - the sort that makes you smile from time to time

now Chez after we all commandeered your diary to share books I am wondering how you are today - hope you had a good weekend - have to admit to pizza for dinner saturday night but did manage to stick to half of a small one with salad - then last night pitta with linda mccartney burger and salad so not too bad - tonight will be far more conventional

hope this week is really good for you especially at weigh in :) I weight every two weeks and its a weigh in week for me :)

hi hazel
oh i must look at those books i like a light read before bed as im a bugger for not putting them down till late
thanks i was well chuffed with the loss last week i would be over the moon if i could get in the the 20 something stones this week but if not hey i tried just will be happy with a loss weekend was good saturday we went out for a nice chillout day no rushing around really enjoyed it and went in the hobbycraft shop i have took crossstitch up again oh dear i hope it turns out ok lololol
someone also told me to take knitting up as it puts your mind in a good place i think what she was trying to tell me it would stop my hands going in the fridge lololol
my friend suffers from very bad depression and pain and she swears by it only a hour day she does but you can tell it helps her
hope you have a good weigh-in and hey the pizza was your treat xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi chezz, how was your weekend? well done on your fab loss! :) :) :) you are doing amazingly! xx
hi lou wow yours was brill to im over the moon for you and girl your going to smash in to the 25s this week im so proud off you
weekend was lovely chillin and taking it easy you sound like you had a amazing weekend and i think its lovely you spent it as a family have a great day tomorrow xxxxxxxxxx

Good morning she who I find so inspirational :):)

hope today is good for you and a weekend chilling is so perfect I love times like that

Good morning she who I find so inspirational :):)

hope today is good for you and a weekend chilling is so perfect I love times like that

hi sweetheart
so busy yesterday with work butr today its a lot better
how are you love hope things are ok and all going ok
thanks for the lovely words they really touched me

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey you :) sorry I've not been Round, you know why. Hope things are ok with you.

What are you holding in your new pic? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toxicsgrl said:
Hey you :) sorry I've not been Round, you know why. Hope things are ok with you.

What are you holding in your new pic? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's a printout saying this is her 50lbs challenge "before" picture. I had to zoom in to see it, lol. :) xx

Hi Chezz I am fairly stable at the moment - which is good for me
weigh in tomorrow with sw so will be able to report in to club 50
today I spent pricing up my craft stuff which is going into an exhibition -
tomorrow is weigh in and then a psych appointment then I am going to be making another felted picture to go with the one I made yesterday :):)

so busy being at home

glad work has settled down for you
wont be long before the weekend and its a long one at that

Love the pic :) :) :) xx

So what will your day bring today
I am off to sw shortly for my weigh in - not holding out much hope according to my scales - but lets hope the fluid tablets I have to take get rid of a little before I go :):)

hope work is not too manic for you
H x

Hey why no update - we need to know how your days are going
I for one really want to know what is working for you
anything else I can do to help the weight shift is all good
hope its going well :)

H xx

Hi dahling!!!

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather, me ducks - you all recovered now?

Sxx

hi susie
a lot better now thanks wow it hit me hard glad to read you have had a great holiday and to only gain 3lbs is great iim going to remember wot you said lots of water when we go away xxxxxxxxx

Hey why no update - we need to know how your days are going
I for one really want to know what is working for you
anything else I can do to help the weight shift is all good
hope its going well :)

H xx

hi hazel
sorry love yesterday i got so far replying to everyone then i had to go out so ended up missing mine i must do mine first next time and them everyone else
im glad your doing well and that your keeping busy thats good as your mind is on other things i just think your amazing your so good with art and you imagination to create something in your mind and then to make it is so clever wow
its been a good day today i found that if i want something sweet i have bought some weight watchers carrot cake and lemon slices but im going to try and find a recipe to make them myself as i want to know what im putting in my mouth as someone on here as said there not as healthy as i think :eek: and i want to see if i can make some scones and try to keep them low fat and calorie low to gosh i love them a very little butter and some good for you strawberry jam oh gosh i have dribbles coming out of my mouth lololol
how are you hun xxxxxx

you can cook with spenda to the same volume as the sugar used and you can add apple sauce to replace some of the fat

so for instance in a sponge cake

4oz flour
4oz sugar
2 eggs
4oz fat
instead do the following
4oz flour (could use rice flour as it is marginally better for you)
now measure the 4oz of sugar in a jug and use the same volume of a granulated sweetner
and use 2oz of melted fat(or could use oil like I do and add in some previously cooked bramley apple

you can change any recipe like that just make sure you put a little raising agent in as the apple sauce is heavy :):)
and whats more my husband ate cake made like that and he couldnt tell the difference - think it was carrot cake I had made

you can cook with spenda to the same volume as the sugar used and you can add apple sauce to replace some of the fat

so for instance in a sponge cake

4oz flour
4oz sugar
2 eggs
4oz fat
instead do the following
4oz flour (could use rice flour as it is marginally better for you)
now measure the 4oz of sugar in a jug and use the same volume of a granulated sweetner
and use 2oz of melted fat(or could use oil like I do and add in some previously cooked bramley apple

you can change any recipe like that just make sure you put a little raising agent in as the apple sauce is heavy :):)
and whats more my husband ate cake made like that and he couldnt tell the difference - think it was carrot cake I had made

oh hazel do you have the recipe for carrot cake please i would love to try that
chezz x x

preheat oven to 180
put first three ingredients into a food processor and wizz or in a bowl and beat it well fold in the next three or wizz enough to blend add next three with salt if using and blend or mix in bowl
ewer
I use a lined square baking tin but can use a round one put mix in and cook in oven for 30-40 mins until squewer comes out clean
then leave in tin for 5mins and then out of tin to cool completely
mix philly with granulated sugar and put over top when cake is cool

now I often speed things up but putting in a microwave proof container and cooking for about 10mins on med (I have a 1000w machine) check it and give it a bit longer if necessary

now you can change out most or all of the olive oil for some cooked bramley apple but that recipe has very little fat per serving and olive oil is good for you
it serves 6 good sized portions but when I put it in a square container I make it into 9 and they are large enough for me
but 50ml of oil is less than a table spoon per portion on 6 servings but for nine portions it is even less

not that slimming world friendly but nice for a treat now and then and once portioned out its not too bad :):)

hope you enjoy it

Back