Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi hazel
thanks for the recipe im going to give it bash next weekend
well not lost anything this week styed same but i know this would happen so not worried hope your having a great day the sun is out here and im working :cry:eek:h well hope its here next week lolol

Chezz Glad you are going to give it ago
yesterday as I updated on my diary - DH and I took Kaydan (my little dog) and Gizmo (daughters little dog) up to Banbury for the day - it gave my big dogs some much needed peace and quite
Gizzy was a pain in the **** all the way up there whinging drove us both mad
so today DH and I took ourselves off to Ikea as I needed more frames for my pictures :)

sorry you didnt loose but that could easily be due to the warmer weather - many of us retain some extra fluid when the weather warms because we drink the same but actually need to increase out water intake (my doctor says ANY and all none caffinated is water even that you use to make gravy) also you may have had a bit more salt than usual - so many reasons for it that I would not worry one little bit - you will have a whoosh on some other weeks and as long as monthly you are losing it will be fine

sorry you are working today :) do you have Monday off

H xx

Chezz Glad you are going to give it ago
yesterday as I updated on my diary - DH and I took Kaydan (my little dog) and Gizmo (daughters little dog) up to Banbury for the day - it gave my big dogs some much needed peace and quite
Gizzy was a pain in the **** all the way up there whinging drove us both mad
so today DH and I took ourselves off to Ikea as I needed more frames for my pictures :)

sorry you didnt loose but that could easily be due to the warmer weather - many of us retain some extra fluid when the weather warms because we drink the same but actually need to increase out water intake (my doctor says ANY and all none caffinated is water even that you use to make gravy) also you may have had a bit more salt than usual - so many reasons for it that I would not worry one little bit - you will have a whoosh on some other weeks and as long as monthly you are losing it will be fine

sorry you are working today :) do you have Monday off

H xx
hi hazel
no im working tomorrow as well :( but i do not mind
ohhh yesterday sounded fun with the dogs lolol bless them and i bet you enjoyed it to even though Gizzy was a pain lolol
i think your amazing with your pictures your so creative i hope your expedition goes well
yes i think you could be right with the water i have not really had as much as i should to quite truthful and i think the week before when i was bad as caught up with me im not going to get down im going to plod on i will get in to them 20 sts lol
have a great bank holiday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dont forget size 18 for xmas :):):) as I have a dress with your name on it its v neck with a rouching and cross over bit under the bust (so disguising that area) it has no sleeves so I had a little black bolero that I wore with it - if that is too big for me I will pop that in too but if it still fits I need it :):)

oh it sound bloody lovely i will be the princess going to the xmas ball thanks hazel love and hope you have had a great day xxxxxxxxxxx

Yesterday was lovely although I was awake horrendously early (about 3am) not a good sign it could mean my meds are not working and I dont want to change them

so today I was also awake early - not quite as early as yesterday (and I did not sleep during the day)

today I am going to be labelling the artwork (decided to put sticky labels on the back with name of piece how it was done my name and date the work with room for my initials in pen - do I think I will hit the big time - not at all but I want them labeled
go to the job centre - a formality
might treat myself to coffee down town
and I MUST clean the kitchen floor - Gizzy (dd's dog) stayed the weekend and he puts his front feet in our pond then runs indoors - I refuse to wash it while he is here as its dirty before it dries :)
so not the most exciting day but saying that its raining so not a good day to be doing exciting things :)

hope you have a good one- when is your next day off
H xx

Good morning = how is it going
yesterday my menu was good but them a pack of belvita crept in - opps
today I am going to be creative and also photo the pictures I had done and framed before packing them away :)
I am hoping being really busy will be a way to stop me grabbing food :)

have a lovely day

Good morning = how is it going
yesterday my menu was good but them a pack of belvita crept in - opps
today I am going to be creative and also photo the pictures I had done and framed before packing them away :)
I am hoping being really busy will be a way to stop me grabbing food :)

have a lovely day
hi hun
wow you are doing great love
you are all organised and thats a good sign
your keeping busyso your heads not in the fridge :)
i would love to see a picture of your works i really do think your amazing and creative
you are so patient
the cross stitch went bad on the first attempt and doing ok on the second attempt
not off till friday and back at work sunday then only one day off nest week due to holidays
oh well 4 weeks and im off for a week so on count down lolol
do not worry about a little treat it will not hurt you you just a small one its when we eat the all lot
thats the problem :sigh:
oh i really do hope your meds are going to work love you really need a good break
and hey if you do break through
remember me when your rich and famous xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

Hi chezz :) how was your bank hol? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
hi sweet
worked it love so not much going off
you stop having a go at yourself to you had a terrible week last week so give yourself a break
baby girl your are doing bloody great
xxx

hey hun, just passing though and wanted to say HI! hope you are all fine and dandy xx

hi hun
wow you are doing great love
you are all organised and thats a good sign
your keeping busyso your heads not in the fridge :)
i would love to see a picture of your works i really do think your amazing and creative
you are so patient
the cross stitch went bad on the first attempt and doing ok on the second attempt
not off till friday and back at work sunday then only one day off nest week due to holidays
oh well 4 weeks and im off for a week so on count down lolol
do not worry about a little treat it will not hurt you you just a small one its when we eat the all lot
thats the problem :sigh:
oh i really do hope your meds are going to work love you really need a good break
and hey if you do break through
remember me when your rich and famous xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

oh I will remember you :):)
I have put pictures in my diary so pop over if you want to see the works

yesterday was a total disaster I ate for england and all the wrong stuff - but today is a new day so I am doing to draw a line under yesterday and just try harder today

I am also on a count down - we go mid June for a week = DH booked a cottage in mid wales for us - one where we can take three dogs - shame really its only three as Perla could have come with us - but a friend in north Norfolk is going to foster her for us and the weekend after our holiday we will be going to norfolk on the saturday staying over night and coming home on the Sunday so a really busy weekend

hope your eating is better than mine :):0
have a lovely day its all wet and grey here but supposed to be getting better
H xx

morning hazel
i will nip and have a look after
oh your holiday sounds lovely yes its a shame all 4 cannot go
do not worry about your diet enjoy your holiday
and you can get back on the diet when you get back home
but saying that with having the 3 dogs you will be having some great walks
me eating as not been great this week my best friend lost a family member yesterday
so im grabbing wot i can when i can between helping my friend and work so will not be logging my weight
for a couple of weeks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hope your having a good day today xxxxxx

hey hun, just passing though and wanted to say HI! hope you are all fine and dandy xx

hi hun im doing ok love hope your ok to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi sweetheart
no love not today going to my friends today she lost a family member yesterday in a very tragic way so going to be going there and work to support her as i was close to them as well will not be doing my weigh in for 2 weeks but i will try to be good and get on when i can hope your ok love and keeping your chin up we will do it love but just in our own time take care my dear and do not get down over weight lifes to bloody short and we are going to do it with the ups and downs ok lovely will try to get on as much as i can hun love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi sweetheart
no love not today going to my friends today she lost a family member yesterday in a very tragic way so going to be going there and work to support her as i was close to them as well will not be doing my weigh in for 2 weeks but i will try to be good and get on when i can hope your ok love and keeping your chin up we will do it love but just in our own time take care my dear and do not get down over weight lifes to bloody short and we are going to do it with the ups and downs ok lovely will try to get on as much as i can hun love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh god that's so sad :( that's so good of you to support her. I hope things get better soon xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sad news thank you for finding the time to visit my diary
please pass my condolences on to your friend

H xx

hi sweetheart
I am so sorry. Sounds like your being a really good friend. I am sorry for the loss x

Back