Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi sweetheart
no love not today going to my friends today she lost a family member yesterday in a very tragic way so going to be going there and work to support her as i was close to them as well will not be doing my weigh in for 2 weeks but i will try to be good and get on when i can hope your ok love and keeping your chin up we will do it love but just in our own time take care my dear and do not get down over weight lifes to bloody short and we are going to do it with the ups and downs ok lovely will try to get on as much as i can hun love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry to hear about your friend :( but as I personally know you will of course support her really well vase you when you get back mate ;)

Morning sweetie - and big hugs, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's sad news xxx

Sorry I've been awol, how have you been doing?

SO how are things with you at the start of yet another week
this week WILL be a good food week for me - I have my determined head on :):)

look after yourself while you are supporting your friend - supporting others can be quite draining so take time for YOU
H xx

hi everyone thankyou for your lovely kind words its been a very hard week last week and such a shock my friends mother had just been round to see her and she was going to town she collapsed in the village never came round she was only 66 its such a shock to us all i have been there most of last week and yes the diet went out of the window im still going round every night but back on track but not getting much ........... L. S walking done the funeral is not till next week then her family is coming up so i can take a back seat i have told her if she needs me im here

SO how are things with you at the start of yet another week
this week WILL be a good food week for me - I have my determined head on :):)

look after yourself while you are supporting your friend - supporting others can be quite draining so take time for YOU
H xx

hi hazel
thanks hun for caring your so right about not looking after ourselves my diet went out of the window just hate junk and my tummy did not like it at all today as been alot better not getting much exercise done but im going to try to sort that next week after the funeral i do not want to give up my dream off the 50lbs
how as your weekend and day been xx
so glad you have got your determined head on we shall do it hun :D

Glad to know you are ok chezz and that you are helping the family out so much. Don't worry about the diet right now, you have got plenty of time to get the 50lbs off. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad to know you are ok chezz and that you are helping the family out so much. Don't worry about the diet right now, you have got plenty of time to get the 50lbs off. Xxxx

Hi babygirl
thanks love your a star and i mean that to all off you i feel i have got some really good friends on here the last 2years we have lost people close to us and quite shocking you know not expected but im lucky i have you lot to support me how as your day been love xxx

Hi babygirl
thanks love your a star and i mean that to all off you i feel i have got some really good friends on here the last 2years we have lost people close to us and quite shocking you know not expected but im lucky i have you lot to support me how as your day been love xxx

I've had a good day today. I gave myself a talking to in the mirror so I have a renewed vigour for dieting :) xx

bless you love im glad your back on track your going to do great i know that you have done great up to now xxxxxxxxxx

well that looks like three of us back on track then :)
today my food has all been to plan - hoping for the same tomorrow :)
have a lovely evening Chezz
H xx

Sorry you're going though it. Life can be cruel. chin up. love chips xx

Hi hun! So sorry to hear what's been going on! It's awful! It's shocking that these things happen! My friends dad died in a motorbike accident on Saturday & it's knocked everyone in the community for 6. Just awful! Life's too short!

I hope you are feeling better soon hun! You know where we are if u want a chin wag :)

Big hugs

Take care xxx

So how are things with you today - how is your friend
please remember to look after yourself too
my weigh in tomorrow
H xx

How's thing mate? As said by others I hope your looking after yourself as well the others ;) Take care :) Matt

Where are you? :( Get anxious when you go missing ...... chips xxx

Hope you're ok chez!!! Xx

Morning lovely - how are you doing today? Busy supporting your friend, I bet, but make some time for you and yours too xxx

Hi Ya chezz. It's chips :bighug:A lot of people missing you. Do come back when you feel up to it. xxx

Hi Chezz still thinking about you, I hope everything is ok mate ;)

Back