Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi everyone
im back wow its been a very emotional time i feel like i have been dragged through a mill at full power i love my friend to bits but i feel i have had no life i have put 4lbs on to so that really got me down i have been grabbing food when i could junk food :cry: and tummy hated that wow i was never off the toilet plus no walking its taking its toll all i want to do is sleep but now im on 12 on at work but i have booked a holiday for us to get away from it all i know this sounds horrid but its the same week my friend id due back so instead of leaning on me she will to do it i have no more energy left in me and then works been hard anyway no more moaning im back now and i have missed all off you thanks for being such good friends love you all :bighug:xxxx

i have put 4lbs on to so that really got me down

You're back that's the main thing, and 4 lbs isn't much. I used to eat burgers bigger than that ! We were worried :confused: chips xx

You're back that's the main thing, and 4 lbs isn't much. I used to eat burgers bigger than that ! We were worried :confused: chips xx
aww chips i have missed you so much you always put a smile on my face its great to be back on here i have come to realize this site any my friends all off you on here keep me going i feel so drained at the min and i hate to say it but your all right i put myself last and now im paying for it plus work been really hard as we have two off sick so its been a struggle emotionally

Welcome back, we missed you!

I'm sure your friend appreciates all you've done for her, but remember to make time for you too otherwise you'll end up ill xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
hi sweet
miss you all to your right i feel so drained and not feeling great work as been hard to i love her to bits but i know now she is with her family she will come back a stronger person

well just changed my weight added the 4lbs on :( will get it off

Chezz it is lovely to see you posting :) you will get that off you have done so well so far don't be too disheartened. You been through a fair bit and supporting people is also hard too x

Welcome back sweetie, you have been really missed!!!

Well done for being there for your friend, but everyone is right, offering lots of emotional support will lead to you getting completely cream crackered and worn down - so I'm really glad to hear you're focusing on yourself a bit - and YAYE on the holiday! :)

And don't worry about the 4lbs - it will fly off in no time! xxxx

Welcome back sweetie, you have been really missed!!!

Well done for being there for your friend, but everyone is right, offering lots of emotional support will lead to you getting completely cream crackered and worn down - so I'm really glad to hear you're focusing on yourself a bit - and YAYE on the holiday! :)

And don't worry about the 4lbs - it will fly off in no time! xxxx
thanks susie
its great to be back with you all
your right susie i did not know it was going to be that draining x x

Yay!!!!! Welcome back hun! You've been missed!! Xxx

hi susie
i was gutted tuesday my laptop would not work but im back now the hubby fixed it me did not tell i had dropped it :sigh:
how as your day been xxxxxxx

Yaye, see hubbies are good for some things :D

I'm Ok, a bit tired (see my post) but really looking forward to moving - hopefully the end of next month.

i was gutted tuesday my laptop would not work but im back now the hubby fixed it me did not tell i had dropped it :sigh:

Hi chezz. Every cloud has a silver lining. It could have been worse. You could have dropped it in the BATH :0bathtime: How would you have explained that one ! Be good. chips xx

It's good to see you back with us mate, and I'm sure you'll get rid of that gain ASAP :)

hi everyone

well where do i start laptop went down again not happy but all sorted now lolol must learn not to drop things :p
lol chips mm the bath one i would tell him i wanted to see it swim lolol:character00180: do not think it would work though lololol
i did my deed for the day yesterday i was out shopping and had just popped in cafe for a cup of tea and a old gentlemen got up to leave and fell of is seat and i ran to is rescue to get him up with the help of a lovely young gentlemen i checked is pulse was fast so told him to have a glass of water and relax and got him some water after half hour he was ok and so thankful and i was to the young lad and told him so he was walking out of the cafe bless him so proud of himself and so he should
well on count down now going away for 5 days a week on monday so lets hope work goes quick i can but dream lololol

It's good to see you back with us mate, and I'm sure you'll get rid of that gain ASAP :)

hi hun i hope so i have been walking all over the place so im hoping its helping xx

Well done mate good luck for this week you'll soon be back on track, I'm sure :)

Back