Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

been a horrid day today just one of those days when you wish you had stayed in bed lol oh well lets hope tomorrow is a better day

Morning chezz :) |Hope today is better for you. Lovely early hazy sunshine. We haven't had one day so far with clear blue sky from dawn 'til dusk. Today might be the day. Fingers crossed. :tomato:Just done my Tuesday weighin. Lost 2lb. Slowly Slowly Catch the Monkey or whatever that strange expression is. :scale: Be good. chips xx

Where have you gone ? Calling chezz, hope you're OK :lost: chips xx

hi chips im sorry i went missing this laptop wants chucking lololol i have missed you all i hate being without my computer :cry: well this week im glad its over a few days away now well deserved if i say so myself so i will see you all back here on friday i hope the weather keeps sunny like this oh that will be great to walk in ok and sit in alot lololol

love and hugs to you all ((((((((hugs))))))))

Great reading all your posts Chezz and it does sound as if you deserve a break. I'm really impressed with all this walking stuff you're doing - it absolutely scuppers me completely atm so I'm quite envious!
Wondering how the cross stitch is progressing? I've got one nearly finished, but am spending too long on the forum to get on with it:rolleyes:.

Have a great few days,

Had some lovely weather this weekend :) did u get to do some walks? :) xxx

hi everyone sorry not been around wow wot lovely weather we are having but as you can guess there knocking at work plus holidays so i have been working and not been on my friends home and been helping her to so most off my time as been taken up but i feel terrible because i have told her that i need some breathing space to i got o/h to think of to well im gutted put 7lbs on no walking for nearly 2 weeks did loads when away but will be back on it this monday even if i do sweat in this heat least me meat on me will melt off lolololol xxxxxxxxxxxx hope your all ok

on cross stich oh dear not goning good at all lololol

Hi chezziekins, Just posted welcome back message and advice :rolleyes: on Susies thread...... chips xx

Great to see you again mate, hopefully you will be posting again I miss your input ;)

Welcome back. I've not been on much myself!

Don't fret about the 7lbs, it will come off again!!

Good luck Hun xx

thanks everyone missed you all loads well i showed myself up today had my long summer dress on could not wear a bra with it but it lovely and comfy wot did i do trip over and my boobs fell out poor old man was in shock lolol i have never moved so fast :eek: bloody sun lololol:eek:

Lol at keast you will have burnt some cals running off hehe

lol lol oh yes never again will i wear a dress ok i will but with a bra next time :D

Lol chezz that made me proper ROFL! Just the sort of thing I would do :D

hi jennie
lol lol i wanted to roll up and hide they just sat there saying hello everyone we have come out for a nosey oh dear its me all over lol lol its great to meet someone like me lololol

well it all starts tomorrow again i hope to be on here friday reporting a loss even if its just a 1lb its the exercise i got to get back into i know its warm but i keep saying to myself the dvd i do is only 37mins so its not a life time out of my day so im going to make myself do it good luck everyone for tomorrow xxxxxxxxx

better off doing it in the morning that way it has to be done! great diary, will follow. youve lost almost 4 stone thats a HUGE amount! congrats on all your hard work! x

better off doing it in the morning that way it has to be done! great diary, will follow. youve lost almost 4 stone thats a HUGE amount! congrats on all your hard work! x

thankyou ever so much love i usually do it in the morning but im not sleeping at night so no energy got to push myself when this weather goes i get ready for work and thats me done lol xx

Back