Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Lovely to see you back. That's hilarious about the dress.

hi marie great to be back soon as im back on here im being a good girl
i am never ever wearing a dres again lolol ok i will but abroad scare them instead xxxxxxxxxxlol lol

you poor thing is it the heat thats stopping you sleeping? Im awake and its 5.20am too hot i'm not used to it haha. hope you get a good rest anyway! xx

thankyou ever so much love i usually do it in the morning but im not sleeping at night so no energy got to push myself when this weather goes i get ready for work and thats me done lol xx

I don't sleep well either in this weather, I am a bit unwell on my meds which don't help. But I hate this weather. The thing is in the day the humidity shoots right down so although its warmer its easier to relax as it were. And at night in my area it was well over 90% and I am sure its like that across the rest of the UK.
And we were supposed to get storms last night. It seems everywhere did BUT us. Just outside of London and they got them but we didn't so the air hasn't cleared :( Hope your more comfy tonight.

you poor thing is it the heat thats stopping you sleeping? Im awake and its 5.20am too hot i'm not used to it haha. hope you get a good rest anyway! xx
hi hun yeah its the heat im getting really really moodie now i just want a good nights sleep lol
when i could sleep its time to go to work lololol

We has 3 fans on last night in the same room! LOL yes 3!!! LOL

wow rozzie its crazy isnt it this weather i do not want rain i want the thunder to move the humid heat :D

I don't sleep well either in this weather, I am a bit unwell on my meds which don't help. But I hate this weather. The thing is in the day the humidity shoots right down so although its warmer its easier to relax as it were. And at night in my area it was well over 90% and I am sure its like that across the rest of the UK.
And we were supposed to get storms last night. It seems everywhere did BUT us. Just outside of London and they got them but we didn't so the air hasn't cleared :( Hope your more comfy tonight.

hi hun im sorry your having trouble with your meds and being poorly yes its going to be worst for you in this horrid weather
still not slept right but this was due to a lump i found below went to drs today thank goodness it was only a infected cyst did wot need to be done while there gosh i never have know pain like it could not put anything on to numb it because of where it is but all ok now got to go back next friday just to have it checked i have never cried with relief like i did today xxxx

Blimey hun that sounds horrible! Glad you are ok now :)

Hi chezz, sound awful about your lump. Why, whenever I use that word do I think of my ex-husband? I am such a coward with pain, I take a couple of Co-codomol before I have my lip waxed ! chips xx

I had a cyst removed from my labia but it was operated and it does hurt I know- poor you, I hope you feel better soon love x

Blimey hun that sounds horrible! Glad you are ok now :)

hi jayde a lot better today hun how are you im over the moon 4lb down on w.i today got the kick up the bum i needed xxx

I hope you are feeling better now Chezz. My cousin had one on her breast she said the pain was awful :(
hi marie a lot better today hun how are you feeling today darling xx

Hi chezz, sound awful about your lump. Why, whenever I use that word do I think of my ex-husband? I am such a coward with pain, I take a couple of Co-codomol before I have my lip waxed ! chips xx

hi chips
you are the best medicine for anyone you should be on a prescription lolol you do make me laugh out load xxxxx

I had a cyst removed from my labia but it was operated and it does hurt I know- poor you, I hope you feel better soon love x

hi rozzie

im feeling alot better today love x x x

thankyou everyone for caring love to ya all xxxxxxxx

just been catching up with some of my telly programmes i have recorded and one was about our supermarkets food we eat and diet and how to re learn our minds but the good thing i liked they did a test with 6 brides all had to follow the same diet but three had yogurt low fat three times a day with there meals over the 10 weeks the bride having the yoghurt lost the most weight and body fat ohh i love yoghurt so im going to give this a try x x x

hi chips
you are the best medicine for anyone you should be on a prescription lolol you do make me laugh out load xxxxx

Shucks chezz :eek: Well done on your 4lb loss. Now stop pretending you know what or where Roziee's labia is :whistle: chips xx

Back