Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

lol lol thanks chips now that is true i was going to get my body map out to find it lolol:p

Evening hun well done on your loss :) x

i jayde thanks hun and im glad you beat the horrid demon im here for you

Good morning :) have a fab weekend getting skinny :)

Hi Chezz, glad your discovery wasn't anything serious, I have started to have Reflexology, and I have been sleeping really well and the heat hasn't bothered me too much this year, keep going mate your doing great :)

Hi Chezz, glad your discovery wasn't anything serious, I have started to have Reflexology, and I have been sleeping really well and the heat hasn't bothered me too much this year, keep going mate your doing great :)

You have done brilliantly ! :) You should be so proud. Well done too for trying an alternative therapy. Shows you have an open mind and probably also shows renewed confidence. Would you have gone for it before? I wouldn't ! I always have a fear of those flimsy treatment tables collapsing under me ! chips x

You have done brilliantly ! :) You should be so proud. Well done too for trying an alternative therapy. Shows you have an open mind and probably also shows renewed confidence. Would you have gone for it before? I wouldn't ! I always have a fear of those flimsy treatment tables collapsing under me ! chips x

hi chips

lol lol i burst out laughing
do you know chips you are right before i lost the weight there is no way i would have gone and tried different treatment in a million years and like yourself i was so worried the table would collapse with me in the middle of it a nice chunky sandwich anyone lololol
i fell at the weekend and hurt my back saying that more my pride i looked like a beetle on my back with my legs and arms swaying about lololol so i ended up making some bad choices over the weekend but im back on track today and im pleased with myself for being honest enough to come on here and tell everyone where as before i would not im seeing the changes in me and i like them xx

thanks hun x x
im glad your having good sleep love and with the weight you have loss i bet you feel fitter to i know i wanted to ask you something do you exercise to ??? and what is it you do ??? sorry im nosey

thanks hun x x
im glad your having good sleep love and with the weight you have loss i bet you feel fitter to i know i wanted to ask you something do you exercise to ??? and what is it you do ??? sorry im nosey

Hi Chezz, i have an incredibly physical jobwhich really is my main lot of exercise but i have wanted to do some extra BUT and there's always a but, i have polyarticulal gout, and it has really been playing me up, But i have now (i hope) found all my triggers so hopefully it should be gone.
This week i'm going to try and use my cross trainer and if that works without bringing the usual pains i'll start to exercise much more regularly.

thankyou
i just wondered do you know you have done great and proved to us all stick to the diet and move around like you said physical work swim or walk and your on your way thankyou for your input on here we all know its a long road to tread but one very worthwhile one :character00238: love to you and your family xx

well today been a good day again so im happy with myself

onwards and downwards x x x

well another good day im happy to say

Well done hun :)

hi bigeyes cause you can love more than welcome kick your shoes off and welcome xxx

Well done you. You've not had it easy in recent weeks. I knew you'd bounce back ! chips xx

hi chpster

chippy chezzy here thankyou so much for having faith in me i though i was going to the dogs and not coming back but i stayed a float and got out off the other end thanks to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done hun :)

thanks jade love im feeling great again today its got to be the turning point i think i needed a boot up the bum and my forums could not do it without you lot no way xx

Back