Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

another 2lbs off today yippieeeeeee food sorted now back to my walking x x

Well done you are on a roll :) xx

Well done Chezz :D

Well done Chezz :D

hi paula
thanks hun i even went out tonight and only had 3/4 of my wine not the bottle and thats not me but had a goodnight x x

Well done on your losses Hun! Glad to hear u are ok too :) xx

Well done Chezz thats another super loss back on track and getting there, well done ;)

:party0011: Good Girl chezzie :superwoman: Be good & don't worry if I'm not on here everyday. Masses going on. Be good. chips xx

:party0011: Good Girl chezzie :superwoman: Be good & don't worry if I'm not on here everyday. Masses going on. Be good. chips xx
hi chipster
just glad your ok
will keep to my plan and be good took the niece and nephews for a 3 mile walk yesterday wow they kept me going lol lol xx

Cold and wet here today. I don't know who's worse at their jobs. Weather forecasters or MPs. Poor Daze is struggling with her back legs, sore belly and girlie bits and a broken tooth. She's OK in herself, not in pain I hope. Just put soothing stuff on her red bits. Will have to keep an eye on her. Lost loads of pics off my computer but rescued this Christmas one :) Not looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow. Had a bottle of bubbly in the week and my birthday tomorrow so friend coming round with a bottle, or two of wine ....

rudolph daze final.jpg

aww chips your dog bless seems to have gone through the wars bless but i love them like that different and loving i love the picture
:birthday: :birthday: chipster for tomorrow and enjoy your bottle or two of wine and if you do not lose or stay the same it will be the first time you have lost chipster every week since you started x x x

having another good today have done my 2 mile L.S. walk and feel good x x x

I'm so impressed with all the walking you do Chezz - reckon I'd be in the coronary unit if I did a fraction of that! Don't walk in Scotland much either, too many peat bogs to avoid...

Busy catching up with posts tonight - I've felt I'm missing old friends!

I'm so impressed with all the walking you do Chezz - reckon I'd be in the coronary unit if I did a fraction of that! Don't walk in Scotland much either, too many peat bogs to avoid...

Busy catching up with posts tonight - I've felt I'm missing old friends!
thanks crazykats i know how you feel about missing old friends i went on holiday so was away from here two weeks and wow did i miss them all

hi everyone well did my L.S. 2 mile walk and ate healthy today so it looks like a good week again so lets hope the scales agree on friday fingers crossed xx

Good luck for tomorrow chezz :) Another Friday. Weeks are flying by. Maybe I keep lapsing into mini comas between Saturday and Thursday and no one is noticing :confused: chips x

Back