Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

loll chips the weeks are flying round :character00255: and before we know it its monday again :(

fingers crossed for tomorrow and thanks for the good luck and no more coma days lololol :zz:

hi everyone
well no weigh-in till tomorrow no bloody batteries for my sodding scales there is no hump in them so going to get some later going for a good walk hope everyone all ok xx

bloody hell its been a hard day today the demons on my shoulder wanting bread and god knows what i have thought them off but wow its been a hard day
lets hope tomorrow is easier of to bed with a book
xx

bloody hell its been a hard day today the demons on my shoulder wanting bread and god knows what i have thought them off but wow its been a hard day
lets hope tomorrow is easier of to bed with a book
xx

Its really hard when your body is literally screaming to eat everything and its always stuff you know wont work. I mean mine is never screaming drink lots more water. No its more junk food, bread, sweets, crisps literally loads :)
So well done you :)

Its really hard when your body is literally screaming to eat everything and its always stuff you know wont work. I mean mine is never screaming drink lots more water. No its more junk food, bread, sweets, crisps literally loads :)
So well done you :)[/QUOTe

hi marie
well yesterday i had a glass of wine with my hubby but food front was ok im finding it so hard at weekends so im going to have to start planning ahead lolol
oh well here is for tomorrow x x

not lost any weight this week stayed same :sigh:

No probs chezz. The switch will flick again. Mine defininitely flicked off this week. Birthday derailed me and then I sort of carried on .. will be lucky to stay same on Tuesday. Off to make bucketloads of soup ! chips xx

No probs chezz. The switch will flick again. Mine defininitely flicked off this week. Birthday derailed me and then I sort of carried on .. will be lucky to stay same on Tuesday. Off to make bucketloads of soup ! chips xx

hi chips
well im hoping this week is going to be better lol good luck for weigh-in xxx

Stayed the same today which after hitting the cake and wine this week following a Tuesday birthday, is quite frankly a bit of a relief. I am now "back on the 'orse" :deadhorse: Be good chips xx

Here to follow your diary Chezz :)
Must get some sleep now so haven't had a chance to peek through yet but hope your week is going well!

CGxx

Blimey, you've found all the good 'uns ! Chezz is lovely and always there to perk people up ! chips

Blimey, you've found all the good 'uns ! Chezz is lovely and always there to perk people up ! chips

hi chips nice will pay you later ;)

glad you stayed the same thats great its not changed your diet you have not gone up good on you im hoping for a stay the same or a lost fingers crossed but not exercised this week so see wot the scales say
hope your having a great day
xxx

Here to follow your diary Chezz :)
Must get some sleep now so haven't had a chance to peek through yet but hope your week is going well!

CGxx
hi carrie
great to see you hun welcome to my mad life lololol

oh my must tell you all bought some new sandals last week i was walking and i thought wow these shoes seem to have gone a bit odd i feel like im walking on the pavement with no shoes on lolol i was my sole had fell of my shoes and they had split in half not happy there going back

well same old same old got weighed no movement but least its not gone up stayed the same lets hope next week it moves lololol

well i have ordered the new second hairy dieters cook book should be here monday lets get cooking ohhhhh yess ok not be but hubby lol:D

well im out with my hubby this afternoon when i finish work only got tomoorrow off for this week and next so im going for a bottle of white wine and a relaxing time with him i deserve it i feel xxxxxxxxxxx

and I hope you enjoy it :) Little Daze had op Friday am after visit to vet Thurs pm :cry: 11 teeth out. She must be a tough old bird, now who does she take after I hear you say .... Was worried last night, she was asleep standing up, but today has eaten and seems much perkier. Back with her on Tues afternoon to get her checked out.

and I hope you enjoy it :) Little Daze had op Friday am after visit to vet Thurs pm :cry: 11 teeth out. She must be a tough old bird, now who does she take after I hear you say .... Was worried last night, she was asleep standing up, but today has eaten and seems much perkier. Back with her on Tues afternoon to get her checked out.

oh chips i have just seen the pics she is so lovable bless her yes she is a tough one just like you lolol will not let anything or anyone beat her or keep her down for long
hope all goes well at vets and glad she is more perky today x x x x
oh i have got to tell you i saw a kestrel today hovering waiting to pounce down on its pray oh it was amazing to watch glad i went on my walk today

well its starting to look like a good week for me hope the scales move this week

Back