Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

thanks marie love its great to have you here for the support hun x x x

wow i feel tired today touch wood up to know i have not eaten anything i should not cannot wait till saturday to finish so i can have sunday off overtime while others on holiday is :( but its got to be done

Good luck for this weeks weigh in x

thanks jeew no move again but my clothes feel losser im not down im going to get moving more i think thats the problem as im working overtime and im so tired only 2 more weeks then thats it will be back to normal xxxxxxx

Hi chezz hope all OK. I haven't been logging on as much as usual. Workman a nightmare. He hasn't turned up today. Quite a relief ! Wishing you and all chezzers a lovely Bank Holiday weekend Chips & Daze xx

Hi chezz hope all OK. I haven't been logging on as much as usual. Workman a nightmare. He hasn't turned up today. Quite a relief ! Wishing you and all chezzers a lovely Bank Holiday weekend Chips & Daze xx

hi chipster
i hate workmen who say there coming then do not turn up so annoying .not lost anymore weight stayed the same but i know cause im working overtime im pushing it so im going to have to give up with that and start getting into the right frame 3 more week and the overtime is over but then 2 weeks later im on holiday oh gosh i need to start now getting my big bum in gear lolol hope dazeis ok and you are chipster to have a great weekend and bank holiday im working so no reat for the wicked oh i must have been in my past life lolol or is that thias one lolol

take care chezza x x x

wow to much wine last night for this little girl wow i cannot drink anymore lolol

well fell of the wagon yesterday gave in to a Chinese takeaway and do you know it was not worth it so back on it today

well fell of the wagon yesterday gave in to a Chinese takeaway and do you know it was not worth it so back on it today

It's so often the way...never worth it! When will we learn lol?!

Glad you're back on it xx

It's so often the way...never worth it! When will we learn lol?!

Glad you're back on it xx
i know i thought why the hell did you do it
but today as been a good day so hope for me yet lol lol x x

Before I moved we had every takeaway imaginable within a few hundred yards, fish & chips, Thai, Indian, Chinese, kebabs and even a West Indian ! plus 2 brilliant Indian restaurants that delivered. Plus an off licence a few doors away and a bakery. No wonder I was out of control ! :break_diet: Here everything is a drive away so less temptation. Have a good week chezz and all. chips xx

Before I moved we had every takeaway imaginable within a few hundred yards, fish & chips, Thai, Indian, Chinese, kebabs and even a West Indian ! plus 2 brilliant Indian restaurants that delivered. Plus an off licence a few doors away and a bakery. No wonder I was out of control ! :break_diet: Here everything is a drive away so less temptation. Have a good week chezz and all. chips xx
wow chips thats like heaven lol but not when we are tying to diet lolol oh i love currys but o/h does not so i only have one once a year if im lucky lololol but i am trying to make a homemade low fat one

had a good day today x x x

If you pop over to my diary and remind me there ill put up my basic masalaa recipe that you can use for any meat/fish/veg for a yummy curry!

If you pop over to my diary and remind me there ill put up my basic masalaa recipe that you can use for any meat/fish/veg for a yummy curry!
oh roz
thankyou ever so much i would love that some curry dishes recipes thats so kind of you

Hello sweet :) ive been away camping. Hope you are ok. Im classing September as a new start and getting back to basics xxx

Hello sweet :) ive been away camping. Hope you are ok. Im classing September as a new start and getting back to basics xxx
hi jayde
wow i have missed you hun glad to see you back and your stronger than me camping and me do not see eye to eye lolol hubby loves it bless him im behind you with september my new start day is sunday the 1st september no messing just keeping on track i have not gained but not lost i have been naught at weekend when had a day off so im lucky i have not piled it all back on lol great to you hun x x and luck for sunday our new start with baby steps x x x

Back