Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

well this is the last day of august and september coming in
a new month a new start x x x

happy september everyone new day new month new start good luck to you all x x x

Too late with my White Rabbits :doh: but just to let you know I haven't forgotton you. Be good. chips x

had a good day today diet gone well and 2 mile L.S walk

well another good day with food also done my 2 mile L.S walk fingers crossed for weigh-in friday x

thanks hun its aching my arms and legs but im sue its going to be worth it on weigh-in

Awesome walk!! Well gone chick xxx

Hiya chezz my diary wont let me write from my phone no idea why im doing fine 19st 7 today x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya chezz my diary wont let me write from my phone no idea why im doing fine 19st 7 today x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
wow jeew your doing amazing your going to be a new you in no time well done sweet heart wow them 18s are getting near now :talk017: xx

Haven't done Leslie in a whole. Better get her out soon lol x
lol roz
i do her every morning mon-fri 2 mile walk and i think oh god not again lolol but im hoping its going to show on the scales this week or next was i have done it i think well done chezz now get on with your day and anymore walking is a bonus lolol i cannot believe its took me till this week to get myself back into it but least im doing it now :D good day with food and done my L.S. 2 mile walk last one tomorrow then 2 days rest yippieeeeeeeee ;)

well im not impressed 1 bit all my exercise and no move again on the scales stayed same hopefully move next week well im off out with hubby today overtime finished now for a bit 20 days to holiday yipppieee a bottle of white wine for me today i deserve it see you all tomorrow x

Keep going hun this is the worst bit but if you stay on track it will come off. Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi chezz. Hope all OK. I am feeling a bit neglected, I have a dead thread ! :( Scary how weeks are flying. Lost 2 and then 4 after staying the same since birthday. It doesn't get any easier. Slightest wobble and I can recognise how easy it is to panic and comfort eat. Hey Ho. be good. chips xx

hi everyone
well the wine ended up being 2 bottle of white which was lovely oh dear and i ended up having a weetherspoons burger & chips and wow it was bloody lovely
well i told the hubby i now how to keep at a weight not lose it im going to keep to my treat day where i have my 1 bottle of white wine and keep calories down in the week and exercise like i have hope this will move the scales
thankyou all for being so supportive.
do you know chips i was only saying that the week and months are flying past
hope you are having a good day hugs and love to you all xx

Back