Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

I would be really ill after 2 bottles!! Ive set myself a goal of 21lbs by Christmas :) im feeling back into it now. Hope your scales start moving xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi jayde oh i felt ill very ill put me off it alot im going back to when i first started dieting 2 little ones and diet lemonde while out with hubby if i want the scales to move
21lbs for xmas thats great jayde and i know your going to do it we are going to look good at xmas im on countdown 17 days now to holiday told hubby i got to stick to plan for that and im going to new week new start x x

Well done you can do it :)

Well done you can do it :)

thanks jayde
hope your having a good day hun feel and hurt my back looked like a beetle on my back hands and legs waving around lolol oh my so no exercise for me this week but still eating healthy x x x

hello everyone
i feel a little down today all the overtime i have done is catching up with me now and im so tired all i want to do is eat but im not im being a good girl and there is no bad foods round me im glad about this as i might have got a little mad hope everyone else is having a good day x x x

Oh no chezz.. What do you do for a living?

Take it easy.. Don't stress and if u can, ease off the OT for a while now x

roz thanks hun
im not doing any now till october its just everyone is having there hoildays at work

thanks though love i need someone to kick me up the butt sometimes and say wooo let someone else do it x x x xx x x

Sorry to hear you're feeling down chez. Sounds like you've been working yourself too hard, glad to hear you have a bit of a break from the overtime this month, and a holiday coming up which will do you good!

Well done on staying strong, it really is so hard when down/tired to fight the urge to eat, so give yourself a big pat on the back for that :) you're such an inspiration with how well you've done, keep at it hun and be proud xx

Aw hope u feel better & more rested soon! Try to fit in some 'me time' if you can. Even 10 mins works wonders sometimes :)

Sorry to hear you're feeling down chez. Sounds like you've been working yourself too hard, glad to hear you have a bit of a break from the overtime this month, and a holiday coming up which will do you good!

Well done on staying strong, it really is so hard when down/tired to fight the urge to eat, so give yourself a big pat on the back for that :) you're such an inspiration with how well you've done, keep at it hun and be proud xx
hi madforitchick
i do not usually moan but im so knackered but im going to take everyones advice and have some me time im going to be honest with you all im going to come off the diet over the weekend and enjoy my time with my o/h and have good lie in and back monday with a fresh start sorry im all gloom
hope you have a good weekend madforitchick x x x x

Aw hope u feel better & more rested soon! Try to fit in some 'me time' if you can. Even 10 mins works wonders sometimes :)

trim that is true i always say after i have done my 2 mile l.s i feel great x x x

Chin up chezzie, or in chubby chips's case Chins Up. Will check on you on my return 3-4 weeks. No computer or phone where I'm going. Books, birds and booze, my sort of holiday :rolleyes: xx

thanks chips see you soon have a great one x x x
roz thanks hun going out today had a great sleep going to enjoy this weekend x x

hi everyone
wow have had a great sleep this weekend and feel like my old self again back on the exercise tomorrow with a better mood and determination x x

well monday as been a good day back on it after a good weekend and plenty off sleep back a little better now had a steady walk today hoping to start my L.S next week but we will have to wait and see hope your all having a great day thanks everyone for being there for me ((((((hugs)))))))))

good morning everyone
well todays food all planed and going for a walk weather permitting feel so better now i have had some proper sleep and a good chat with myself over the weekend ( coming with the white jackets later )10 days to holiday and counting yippieeeeeeeeeeee x x

Here to follow xx

Back