Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

well i have decided im coming off my diet till i come back off my holiday im not going to go mad but im going to chill and come back with a more open mind x x x

well i have decided im coming off my diet till i come back off my holiday im not going to go mad but im going to chill and come back with a more open mind x x x

Enjoy your break Hun and your holiday xxx

thanks gils i really do not know what i would do without you lot x x x

Have a wonderful holiday :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks jayde thanks madforitchick 3 more days its for our wedding anniversary the day we go and i will be glad to be away from work to lolol

Have a fab holiday Hun!!! Enjoy it :) xx

Going to have to make a new diary...old one wont let me upload from my phone x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

aww jeew thats crap
how are you love x x x

Hey Chezz! U ok Hun? X

Just popping by to subscribe :)
Hope youre having a nice day xx

hi hun welcome
well im doing ok got back from my 2 week holiday in crete monday never again will i go there but gave me the kick i needed with losing my weight i have been there 4 times but this time the people where so rude and the the hotel was like the colditz horrid but you leave and learn x x

Aww I'm sorry to hear your holiday wasnt too great! Hope you at least got to relax a little x

i relaxed but not like i would have liked to i will never go back to greece now x x

Good to see you back, Chezz! I'm sorry your holiday was less than ideal, but hope you managed to enjoy some of it. Some people are such losers, they should be beneath your contempt. :) xx

thanks tracy i have been saying to my family and friend i they know me well nothing gets to me but these have i am going to stay calorie counting i think as i need to be in control of size im going to be back on it properly in november the first monday but im not going to let myself eat junk its just i have 3 going out nights and know there will be wine at these dos so im going to enjoy them but be good in the week

by the way hun you look great and have done so well x

Back