Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

chezz said:
thanks tracy i have been saying to my family and friend i they know me well nothing gets to me but these have i am going to stay calorie counting i think as i need to be in control of size im going to be back on it properly in november the first monday but im not going to let myself eat junk its just i have 3 going out nights and know there will be wine at these dos so im going to enjoy them but be good in the week

by the way hun you look great and have done so well x

Thanks, Chezz. I agree with you about CC being the way to go, but then I would, wouldn't I?! I had my gallbladder out last week, so cutting myself a bit of slack at the moment and aiming more for maintenance than losses whilst I get better. :) xx

Hi Chezz. Hope you have a nice day today and that the cc goes well! Im just healthy eating at the moment and if that doesnt work I will then look at specific diets. x

Tracy....just wanted to say hope you get well soon after having your gallbladder removed. I had mine removed a few years ago and the first few days were quite painful. Hope you're doing ok :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lozbo said:
Hi Chezz. Hope you have a nice day today and that the cc goes well! Im just healthy eating at the moment and if that doesnt work I will then look at specific diets. x

Tracy....just wanted to say hope you get well soon after having your gallbladder removed. I had mine removed a few years ago and the first few days were quite painful. Hope you're doing ok :)

Thank you, hon! I'm feeling better than I was, definitely. Still got a sore and swollen belly, lol. I suffer from ME, which doesn't react very well to anaesthetics, so I'm not expecting to feel instantly wonderful, but I'll get there! Did you have the tummy swelling afterwards? :) xx

Thank you, hon! I'm feeling better than I was, definitely. Still got a sore and swollen belly, lol. I suffer from ME, which doesn't react very well to anaesthetics, so I'm not expecting to feel instantly wonderful, but I'll get there! Did you have the tummy swelling afterwards? :) xx

Yes I had the swollen tummy afterwards. And I found the painkillers made it worse so I stopped taking them. Aww I didnt realise ME reacted to anaesthetic sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will feel better soon :) xx

Sorry to hear your holiday didn't go as well as you had planned. What happened?

You do whats best for you. If you feel CC is the way to go, then go for it. Everyone is different- I tried CC but couldn't cope with it lol but loads of people love it, so as long as you're losing- who cares what plan you follow!

Hope you feel better soon Tracy x

Made a new diary in the members diaries x

Lozbo said:
Yes I had the swollen tummy afterwards. And I found the painkillers made it worse so I stopped taking them. Aww I didnt realise ME reacted to anaesthetic sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will feel better soon :) xx

Thanks! Yeah, ME's a pain all round, lol. :) xx

Roziee said:
Sorry to hear your holiday didn't go as well as you had planned. What happened?

You do whats best for you. If you feel CC is the way to go, then go for it. Everyone is different- I tried CC but couldn't cope with it lol but loads of people love it, so as long as you're losing- who cares what plan you follow!

Hope you feel better soon Tracy x

Thanks, Roziee! :) xx

hi tracy
hope your feeling better soon x x

was horrid thought i was staying at the clolditz it was that bad people being rude about my weight and calling me fatty i put a front on and stayed strong in front of them and hubby but alone i broke down and cried i have never been treat like this in my all life they where young people so what that does not give them the right to do this to anyone they also was bullying another young couple this hotel we did not know catered for two nationallys and we was not told this and there was only 4 british there even the menus where in mickey mouse writing and the germanys where coming and getting moved the next day we tried but would not move us so im putting a claim and compliant in im not a person who gets down but wow they got to me so overpowering i lost it one morning and told them i know what they was saying and if they kept it up i was going to come up to breakfast and eat the lot and leve nothing for them they backed off most off them then as they know i was not going to stand for it i have been to Greece many times but will never go back again if you need a kick up the bum go there im so mad though i have put lots of pounds back on but i have no one to blame but myself i put it in my mouth not any one else well i have 2 birthday coming up this week and next to very good friends and then i am celebrating the 2nd november a year clear for my friend who fought breast cancer im so proud of her so from the 4th november i will be back fighting again but will be here everyday popping in and im not going to go mad with the food but i know for 3 saturdays the wine will be flowing lol

How awful.

Put in a claim to the hotel for sure. Take it to the ombudsmen if need be.

Did u tell the hotel about the behaviour of those idiots?

I would say chezz, keep on plan. Even if you're not CC- think about what you're putting in your mouth. Keep healthy, do your walking with Leslie but don't stress about losing weight.

Then once all of your social events are over you can concentrate on the weight loss again.

I feel that we feel low when we are out of control, so even if you're not on plan 100%, be in control in that your actively conscious of what you're eating.

Horrible creatures. Make sure you complain, big time.

That does sound really awful. I definitely agree that you complain about it.
Hope you had a lovely weekend! x

That's sounds just awful chez, I'm so sorry hear you were treated so badly. Definitely put that compliant in. And then channel all the energy into getting back on track in nov. You will do it you've done so well so far xx

hi everyone sorry i lost connection so could not get on thankyou so much for your kind words im going to complain and im reporting the manger at the hotel and staff because he know what was going off and he allowed one night my husband went to the bar to get our drinks another nationality came to the bar while he was stood there he served them first then went back to my hubby that was the manger im all calm now im back on diet and being careful cause of the weekends but thats it in nov no more messing x x

hi everyone sorry i lost connection so could not get on thankyou so much for your kind words im going to complain and im reporting the manger at the hotel and staff because he know what was going off and he allowed one night my husband went to the bar to get our drinks another nationality came to the bar while he was stood there he served them first then went back to my hubby that was the manger im all calm now im back on diet and being careful cause of the weekends but thats it in nov no more messing x x

Hope you had a good weekend!
I cant believe its November soon. You can do it :) x

hi lozbo
i know crumbs it will be xmas before we know it but im nearly done this year i started early as last year i hated the pushing and shoving x x x
how as your day been

hi lozbo
i know crumbs it will be xmas before we know it but im nearly done this year i started early as last year i hated the pushing and shoving x x x
how as your day been

I know..its coming up so soon. I need to go Christmas shopping soon and get mine done. As I know what you mean about the crowds. My best friend is going to help me with my shopping as its my first Christmas without my husband.
My day was good thanks. How was yours? xx

I know..its coming up so soon. I need to go Christmas shopping soon and get mine done. As I know what you mean about the crowds. My best friend is going to help me with my shopping as its my first Christmas without my husband.
My day was good thanks. How was yours? xx

aww lozbo it must be hard having christmas and not being with your hubby
my day been good again so hoping for a loss saturday morning fingers crossed

aww lozbo it must be hard having christmas and not being with your hubby
my day been good again so hoping for a loss saturday morning fingers crossed

It will be really hard but we both used to really get into Christmas and plan lots of things to do etc so im just going to try to throw myself into it and enjoy it in his memory. Positive thinking really gives me strength I find.
Will keep my fingers crossed for you for weigh in. :)

hi lozbo
bless you darling yes do it i is memory thats lovely

lol keep them crossed for me hun will post in morning back to w.i on fridays next week

Back