Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

well today went great with food but exercise not done:eek: lol but i will get there :D

well today went great with food but exercise not done:eek: lol but i will get there :D

Well done Hun! Don't panic about the exercise, like u say, you were 100% on the food so in my book that's a GREAT day lol :) x

Hi Chezz, just started Roziee count down, going to see Peter Andre next year on Oct 12th its 48weeks, so its back to serious dieting and exercing now, so if I can do it, so can you, even if its abit at a time, the exercising will come along. xx

Morning Chezz how are feeling today, still feeling positive, got my tickets now:clap: so something to focus on.xx

morning jane
its like we read each otheres mind lol i have made my self a little chart put it on the fridge yesterday its going ok but im going out today with o/h so i know we will have a bottle off wine but im going to make myself do the walking dvd from monday i really want to lose more weight for xmas even its only 7lbs its there x x

morning jane
its like we read each otheres mind lol i have made my self a little chart put it on the fridge yesterday its going ok but im going out today with o/h so i know we will have a bottle off wine but im going to make myself do the walking dvd from monday i really want to lose more weight for xmas even its only 7lbs its there x x

Morning Chezz, have a lovely time and enjoy yourself, 7lb is just great for xmas, do small goals at a time and you will get there. xx

hi jane
well got weighed today no change but im chuffed with that as we was out last week and yesterday well we ended up not going out we are going next saturday instead as meeting some friends to give them there christmas cards but will keep an eye what i drink and eat
thanks jane for the support hope your having a good day to x x x

STS is way better than a gain so well done. Just be careful and don't slip up. You've done really well so far :) keep up the good work.

STS is way better than a gain so well done. Just be careful and don't slip up. You've done really well so far :) keep up the good work.
thankyou
it means alot to me roz xx

Well done hun. Im doing little steps too :) x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi jane
well got weighed today no change but im chuffed with that as we was out last week and yesterday well we ended up not going out we are going next saturday instead as meeting some friends to give them there christmas cards but will keep an eye what i drink and eat

Hi hun...just caught up with your diary.
Sts is still a good result! :)
Hope you are having a good day x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi lozbo missed you round here :D
thanks hun i know i would not move this week but im hoping for this week im going to w.i. on friday due to meeting friends on saturday to give them there christmas cards but will stick to the white wine and diet lemonade and a low calorie meal

hi jane

Hi Chezz, sts is better than putting on, as long as you get right back on track that all thats matter, well done xx

hi jane
thanks hun today been a really good day with food and done some exercise had the two little nieces wow they know how to knacker you out lol
hope you have had a good day x x

Morning Chezz, well done on the exercise front,:happy096: hows your day, i'm still feeling positive writing everything down leaving nothing out and it seems to be working.xx

hi lozbo missed you round here :D
thanks hun i know i would not move this week but im hoping for this week im going to w.i. on friday due to meeting friends on saturday to give them there christmas cards but will stick to the white wine and diet lemonade and a low calorie meal

Aww thanks hun :)
Its so hard this time of year to stick to plan...but I just try to make good choices and dont be too hard on myself.
Fingers crossed for you for Friday.
Hope you're having a nice evening xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back