Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

who the hell do some peeps think they are been to get a few bits and i got 2 couple saying look what she as got in her trolley its ridiculous this was when i was putting my months shopping on the checkout counter i turned round and said if i was 10st would you comment no or you paying for it no do i work for my money yes and told them to keep there nasty mouths shut oh i felt great ok there was a lot off shopping but healthy shopping not crap bloody hell i would never do this to anyone ok i see them in aldi with trolley of pop and chips i think oh for a cafe and we pay over the odds for a meal there lol
rant over apart from that having a great day x x

WTF?! How rude are some people! That's awful. It's no one's business what you buy when you go shopping! Even if it was a trolley full of junk, what kind of nasty person comments on it? Ugh.

The best thing to do when small minded people make nasty comments like that is to remember that your diet will help you lose weight, but there isn't a diet on earth that can help them shift their horrible attitude/personality. :)

WTF?! How rude are some people! That's awful. It's no one's business what you buy when you go shopping! Even if it was a trolley full of junk, what kind of nasty person comments on it? Ugh.

The best thing to do when small minded people make nasty comments like that is to remember that your diet will help you lose weight, but there isn't a diet on earth that can help them shift their horrible attitude/personality. :)
oh ell
so true love so true
so people are so sodding rude x x

That's terrible, Chezz, people are unbelievable - who the hell behaves like that?!! Ellaye's right - you're a lovely person, but they're stuck with their vile personalities. :) xx

Good on you for speaking to them about there attitude, overweight people should not assumed to be lazy and only buy fattening foods. Never judge a book by its cover, never judge other people's shopping. As said earlier you are doing something about your problem, they can not do anything about their attitude.

Well done chezz some people don't care what they say or hurt, well done for saying something,
Hubby fine thanks and I am feeling a lot better now I have had the injections in my knee. keep up the good work you are definitely on a roll xx

hi jane so glad you and hubby are feeling ok oh my jane i know it helps once you have them but oh i would hate to have to have them x x

Last edited:
Jealous because they can't afford the food you bought.

Ridiculous. Rude beyond belief!
do you know roz you could be right they go it both guns though lol:D

That's terrible, Chezz, people are unbelievable - who the hell behaves like that?!! Ellaye's right - you're a lovely person, but they're stuck with their vile personalities. :) xx
tracy
thankyou your a lovely person to

Good on you for speaking to them about there attitude, overweight people should not assumed to be lazy and only buy fattening foods. Never judge a book by its cover, never judge other people's shopping. As said earlier you are doing something about your problem, they can not do anything about their attitude.
thankyou you coffecup
your so right what your saying x x

Hi hun, popping in to subscribe! Well done on your 7lb loss, awesome stuff! Can't believe the cheek of some people, so glad you gave then what for. Some people would just suffer in silence and cry about it later, it's great you confronted them! You should be proud of yourself, will make them think twice before they act like that again hopefully x

Well done on losing 7lb that's fantastic. Can't believe those rude shoppers though! Well done for setting them straight!

thanks love i was over the moon i would have been happy with a lb ......... i know i wanted to hit her on the head with my cucumber lololol

hi cheese thief
thankyou so much hun your doing great to x
i was so bloody shocked but i had just finished work on night so they picked on the wrong girl lolol
i woke up this morning with a horrid cold i bet they gave it to me for revenge lolol :mad:
joking apart i think its this bloody weather everyone seems to have got one

well w.i. sunday hope for a little loss good luck to you as well hun x x x

oh my woke up with a right sore throat oh my
i think im going to have a long soak in the bath
not sure if im going out for a walk today we will see

Back