Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Oh no. Hope things are improving, chezz. I had a bad year with my parents last year and I know how worrying it is.

Just to let you know that we're thinking about you, chezz. Hope things are improving x

Hi Chezz sorry to hear about your dad hope he's ok, I'm a diabetic as well and I know how scary that can be, hope you are ok too, sending :bighug:big hugs xx

hi my dear friends sorry not been on i am really not in a good place i have looked after a friend ok it was my job a P.A. for 16 years he had a stroke on saturdat a bad one 59 no age im gutted i love him so much its touch and go if he wil pull through i know if he goes thats end of my job its the losing him in finding it so hard so cope

Hi chez. How are you? Been ages! Just found you diary and will be catching up with it soon. Sorry to hear you are having a tough time at the moment. How is your friend doing after the stroke? Sending you love x

I'm her sister, her friend unfortunately passed away Friday night and Cheryl is heartbroken xx I will pass on your messages to her and Thank you xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss sweetheart, lots of love to you guys x

Thank you for your kind words xx She in a state of shock at moment and just ticking over so to speak xx

Back