Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

I'm so sorry for your loss the angels are looking after your friend now he's in safe hands. Sending big hugs x

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss Chezz. Thinking of you x

Thank you xx

Oh I am so sorry Chez, I wondered where you were. You are in my thoughts and hope you will be ok. Take care Hun xxxx

Oh I am so sorry Chez, I wondered where you were. You are in my thoughts and hope you will be ok. Take care Hun xxxx

Thank you xx

hi everyone

my best friend in the world and boss for 16 years will be buried next Wednesday its a bloody hard thing to get over i have been to the drs who have told me to take 4 weeks out from looking for new work i want to get back into care but not sure if i want to do 1to1 again it hurts so much i feel so lost im getting there thanks to my sis Mrs smurf my sister (Wendy) and my family i hope that this pain will ease after Friday when everything is sorted it i know i lost my job that day but i lost my best friend the most thankyou all for your kind words and support i really do need friends at this time love to you all x x x

Nobody is ever lost, chezz, as long as someone is still thinking about them. Your friend will be the source of many happy memories although it's bound to take time. We'll all be here when you're ready to come back x

You are gonna be like a loss soul at minute sis as that's all you have known but it will get better xx U may find some reassurance once funeral is over as I did when it was grandma xx But im here 24/7 xx love you xxx

thankyou everyone x

hi everyone
back on diet next monday and walking again while i have the time on my hands well im taking things one day at a time 1 minute im ok the next im crying i know its all part of the process im at the drs on wednesday i have pins and neddles in my little finger for a week i think its something to do with my shoulder oh dear and job hunting to hope your all ok x x x x

Bless you hun just take care xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Chezz, glad you are back and starting on your diet. Take as much time as you need Hun, hope you get better really soon. Xx

Back