Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Hi Chezz, here to subscribe rather than hijacking anothers thread lol - hope you don't mind? :)

im going to be honest with you all if i had not come back on here to you my friends and had the love and support you have giving me i dread to think where my head would be im going to the drs tomorrow and im going to be honest about my feelings im telling im ok and inside im struggling waking up early in the morning think feeling lost feeling useless i think its losing both at the same time and i feel for my hubby so much i have never had these feelings before and it scares me sorry for being so down i really am my hubby does not seem to know what to do as im a happy bubbly lass usually and im eating for the sake of it some days sorry for going on will let you all know how i go on at drs tomorrow x x

thats my best friend and boss rip my love

:(:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Attachments

• Crop Frilly.jpg
    Crop Frilly.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 35
Good luck at the doctors Chezz, am sure they can help you or maybe suggest you get some counselling. Take care Hun xx

The fact you came back on here says a lot x

I hope the doc made things look a little brighter, and as for the food, hey its food and its weight you can and will lose when the time is right for you. We have all eaten at times for the sake of eating (its why half of us are on here!).

Things take time. Be patient and things will slowly improve day by day and you will get back to being yourself.

I loved that I managed to make you smile the other day and I hope its the first of many x

hi everyone

all off you thankyou for being here for me i did something today silly i got up to go to the drs but i cancelled it could not face it im so mad at myself but i have rearranged it for monday wow this is not me ok not going to the drs is i only go when i really got to go and i know im stressing myself out for nothing i will go i promise you all that
bunchofmonkeys tracey bee rozzie tessa jayde janeb all of you thankyou again i will get through this im determined i will with my friends love you all x x x x

In going to the doctors you are seeking some help which is a big big step, I can understand you being nervous of that but its all good and I assure you he won't bite -if he did then I would see mine a lot more often than I do ;) x

No need to be sorry Chezz, you will go when you are ready. Hopefully all goes well for Monday Hun. Thinking of you xxx

Hello my lovely girl - you have been through the wringer lately, life just isn't fair sometimes, it knocks us down just when we've got back up and dusted ourselves off. I know it's a cliche but time will help, and you will be back to your cheery self. You just have a lot to deal with at the moment and that can't be rushed.

Big hugs xxxxx

hi susie thanks hun x

hi girls
well been to drs had a really good chat about my best pal had a good cry feel tons better also got my hand checked it looks like its a pulled nerve in my shoulder so pain killers for ten days
anyway girls got a bit of good news i have got an interview on Thursday so send me good vibes everyone fingers crossed x x x

Hi Chezz, well done on going to see the doctor. So glad you are feeling more positive. Got everything crossed for you for Thursday x

Great news both on the Drs and your interview - will be cheering you on :)

I am glad things are looking a little brighter for you Chezz :) My fingers are crossed for you for Thursday but I am sure if you go in with your shoulders back and a smile on your face you will already be a good part of the way there. x

Takes guts to see the doctor when it comes to our mental health so a big pat on the back for doing so.

Be confident and I'm sure you'll get the job x

I'm glad you went to see your doctor, Chezz, you sound a lot more positive. Really hope the interview goes well and will have my fingers crossed for you - good luck! :) xx

Back