Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Hope it went well hun let us know xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi everyone
went to doctors had a really good chat with them and went back today im having breavment meetings which are helping alot they think its with losing 5 people over a year and staying strong this tipped me over
the interview well what can i say and where do i start first they was looking me up and down and then was on about my hair being long and my weight this was the girls who worked there not the people interviewing me wow they was just as bad thanks but not thanks im worth more than that and im holding out for a good job i will get there x x x

oh forgot to say thankyou for all your kind words

do you know all i want is a job where im apperciated money i know is not brill in what i do but im not bothered about that just want a nice job i think im going to look towards looking after the old and least i can put all my love into it and there family now that there being well looked after just to make them smile would mean the world to me we are all going to be them one day and we should love and respect them x x x

oh forgot to say thankyou for all your kind words do you know all i want is a job where im apperciated money i know is not brill in what i do but im not bothered about that just want a nice job i think im going to look towards looking after the old and least i can put all my love into it and there family now that there being well looked after just to make them smile would mean the world to me we are all going to be them one day and we should love and respect them x x x

Chezz I know what you mean. Good luck Hun, am sure you will get the right job. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

What awful people they sound! You're worth a million of each of them and don't need the extra stress. Well done for everything you've achieved my love. Keep going xxx

I am sure you'll find a work pace with nicer people. You really deserve a nice work place.
I am glad to hear you're getting help with bereavement. Hopefully it helps a bit hun. xx

You are so going to get the right job lovely, it WILL happen!

I'm also really pleased about the bereavement counselling, we tell ourselves we can manage in the worst of circumstances, but you've been through an extraordinary amount of sadness, no one could manage! xxx

hi everyone
been back to drs today had another breavment meeting today its going good she says its a slow process but we are getting there im getting back to healthy eating next week
thanks everyone my attiude is i want to stay in this job for a long time im not one for moving about all the time so lets hope i find something soon x x x

I'm really glad to hear you're getting a bit better, Chezz, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the perfect job for you turns up very soon. :) xx

Glad to hear that things are hopefully improving for you my lovely! Chin up! We're always here xxx

Hey Chezz, sorry have been so quiet - have started a new job and its been a bit mad! I am glad that you are getting on with life and feeling more positive :)

Likewise with diet its just not happening for me at the moment, but it will when I get myself straighter :)

Keep facing the sun and all the shadows will fall behind you..... x

hi everyone
im glad to say chezz is coming back im having positive thoughts and laughing more do you know i have never ever been are felt like this in my life and i really look up to the people who live with this all there life's you are remarkable im lucky it was through losing someone and through good friends and family and the support i got on here i have pulled through to myself ok im never going to forget him and i have 6 more meetings to make sure im coping ok
its made me think we need to do more for the people with depression they need help someone to talk to just to be there for them these people i think get left behind and its bloody wrong ........................ job front im still looking x x x
xxxxxxx

So glad to hear things are looking up lovely. Huge hugs! :)

Mental health is a really under supported illness isn't it :( So many people seem to just avoid it full stop rather than than try and help others.

So glad to hear things are looking up lovely. Huge hugs! :)

Mental health is a really under supported illness isn't it :( So many people seem to just avoid it full stop rather than than try and help others.

psp
you have hit the nail on the head mental illness seems to be treat as taboo sweep it under the carpet
i was thinking today there must be 100s 1000 out there needing help and getting none its terrible it really is
im luck i was grieving for a very great person and im doing ok now after talking i have lost some many friends and family but have never spoke about it always been the strong one but this just broke my heart

what about the people who have to live with it day in day out no white cloud at the end its them i feel for there bloody remarkable and should be given the help they need xx

Back