Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

psp
your my star xxxxxxxxxx:thankyou:

Hi Chezz glad to see you back. Missed you x

psp
your my star xxxxxxxxxx:thankyou:

N'aaaaw Thank you lovely :) You are a major inspiration to me, not just because of the weight loss but that you're still battling through despite everything that has been thrown at you lately. Look after yourself m'love xxxx :grouphugg: we are always here for you :)

thankyou psp

you are are lovely inside and out a heart off gold like so many others on here
thankyou so much xx x x x x

You're a lovely caring person, Chez, and like everyone here I'm so glad I've had the chance to meet and get to know you.

The biggest of big hugs love xxx

susie
i feel the same about you i missed you when you left us on here on this part glad you back :)

:bighug:

:7834::party0027::party0036:well out with friends today so happy easter everyone have a great one see you all later x x x x x x

thankyou psp

you are are lovely inside and out a heart off gold like so many others on here
thankyou so much xx x x x x

Aww thank you love :) we love you too! Glad you're having fun today hun, you deserve it!

hi everyone
had a great easter had no chocolate so im happy with myself only had 2 jaffa cakes instead :D:D

Hi Chezz, good to hear you had a nice Easter. I ha far too much food although not too much chocolate. Back to normal tomorrow :) xx

Hi Chezz, good to hear you had a nice Easter. I ha far too much food although not too much chocolate. Back to normal tomorrow :) xx
glad you had a good time hun x x x

hi everyone
had a great easter had no chocolate so im happy with myself only had 2 jaffa cakes instead :D:D

Yaaaay! Well done you! I had a small single bar of my fave chocolate (marvelous creations with the jelly beans in - the small one, not a huge bar :p ) and that was it :D Glad you had a great weekend xxx

Gosh didn't we do well on the egg front! I had an Easter free house lol - no buns, no eggs, and one treat day with thin pizza and some chocolate.

Chezzie - what's your fav three meals on CC? I need some variety :)

1 chicken breast sliced in middle keep cooking till done then sprinkle some mozzarella in the middle till melts with a little lazy garlic mixed with a little butter on sliced mushrooms while cooking and some pasta

2 stir fries love them um yum yum and chicken stew

3 cottage pie but sweet potato ohh yum yum

i think i need to start writing down my meals everyday on here that will help

oh i love mangos now to lolol

Am glad you are doing great and those meals sounds yummy and healthy. Well done, rooting for you xxx

hello all my beautiful friends on here today what a lovely sunny day today i have been for a nice long walk going to get in the bath then meet some nice friends

hope your all having a great weekend love to you all x x x

Back