Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi everyone oh my no internet for a week i was having kittens lol i do not know how we coped without internet before lol lol
well im back to my old self again now have the odd tear but i know that's going to happen
well back out looking foe work still its a jungle out there i have applied for all sorts and ringing around im determined i will get a job
not going to give in fighting girl back back on diet and this week up to know as been really good
chicken stir fry tonight and fruit salad and natural yoghurt for afters yum yum x x xx

hi everyone oh my no internet for a week i was having kittens lol i do not know how we coped without internet before lol lol well im back to my old self again now have the odd tear but i know that's going to happen well back out looking foe work still its a jungle out there i have applied for all sorts and ringing around im determined i will get a job not going to give in fighting girl back back on diet and this week up to know as been really good chicken stir fry tonight and fruit salad and natural yoghurt for afters yum yum x x xx

Wondered where you'd been! No internet? Yikes....I would have really struggled too! Glad to see you back and feeling motivated :)

hello everyone wow its great to read and talk to everyone on here wow this is my life line and not having my internet connection thanks to the silly workman ohh i went off the rails with food lololol and i kept trying to get it lol i thought i wonder if my neighbours will let me use theres lolol how bad is that wow lolol i can laugh now but wow do not want that again to soon lololol

I know, hard to believe! Unfortunately I'm way too old to be able to claim I don't remember such a time, lol. ;) xx

Heee! It's strange, I can't remember not having it - but I got through school without having it at home!

hello everyone wow its great to read and talk to everyone on here wow this is my life line and not having my internet connection thanks to the silly workman ohh i went off the rails with food lololol and i kept trying to get it lol i thought i wonder if my neighbours will let me use theres lolol how bad is that wow lolol i can laugh now but wow do not want that again to soon lololol

Bless your heart! I understand completely, it's an essential now! Not optional! Everything is webbound - including our support network

PrincessSparklePants said:
Heee! It's strange, I can't remember not having it - but I got through school without having it at home!

Bless your heart! I understand completely, it's an essential now! Not optional! Everything is webbound - including our support network

Lol, I was born in 1962, so I had to spend a loooong time without it! :D xx

Hey Chezz get back on that wagon love you can do it!! Xx

PrincessSparklePants said:
:D I was born in 85. Grew up with computers from MSX, Atari, Commadore, spectrums etc - but only got the internet at home in late 2003!

Lol, that's the year I graduated and started as an accountant - I feel old now!! :D xx

Back