Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Lol, you'll soon feel much younger as you lose weight, I know I do. :) xx

i was born new years eve 1969
i agree you do feel younger when you lose weight and wow Tracy you look younger than your age a sexy mama well done on you a great achievement and with your other elements as well you are a star x x x x x xx

wow the rain is coming down heavy here today x x x

chezz said:
i was born new years eve 1969
i agree you do feel younger when you lose weight and wow Tracy you look younger than your age a sexy mama well done on you a great achievement and with your other elements as well you are a star x x x x x xx

Aww, thanks Chezz! It is scary when I think I'm nearer to 60 than 40, but hey, that also means I can retire sooner!! :D xx

well a little lost 2lbs

im happy with that got it moving but a long way to go but its a start lol

hope your all ok xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

thanks cheryl cx x x x xx

well what a day fell over looked like a beach whale oh was out off water i laughed and laughed that much i nearly piddled myself i really got to stick to my diet now monday as got to be the start off june and i got to be hard on myself
apart from that im doing ok hope you all are been to aldi for my fruit so im ready x xxxxxxxxxxx

well what a day fell over looked like a beach whale oh was out off water i laughed and laughed that much i nearly piddled myself i really got to stick to my diet now monday as got to be the start off june and i got to be hard on myself
apart from that im doing ok hope you all are been to aldi for my fruit so im ready x xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh sweetheart, bless you! Are you alright now hun? Hope you didn't hurt yourself xxx

Did you find the fruit good value xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I find Aldi fruit not too bad for price value. Sometimes a little questionable on quality value (though that might be my store) as they go off quick

Back