Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Oh gorgeous, I'm so glad to hear it! :D It's about time ! :D :D :D Congratulations! And good luck too for the weigh in!

well girls something funny as happened lolol
i go to today to sign for my new job never ever worked in retail before but they saw past my weight and saw me the person
but today i got a phone call from a job in care full time as this one is only part time but could lead to full time im now thinking do i go for the interview for the other job i have nothing to lose or stay with the company who saw potential in me and not my weight plus its a nice new store opening so we will all be new workers and wow there was loads of care workers there is that a sign or what ohh so exciting lololol x x x x x x x x

Definitely go for what will make you happy. After all, it doesn't hurt to have an interview ;)

Yes go for what makes you happy and what you can see yourself doing. Which would you rather get up for. Can I have some of your luck I keep having interviews but no job offers yet xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well girls something funny as happened lolol i go to today to sign for my new job never ever worked in retail before but they saw past my weight and saw me the person but today i got a phone call from a job in care full time as this one is only part time but could lead to full time im now thinking do i go for the interview for the other job i have nothing to lose or stay with the company who saw potential in me and not my weight plus its a nice new store opening so we will all be new workers and wow there was loads of care workers there is that a sign or what ohh so exciting lololol x x x x x x x x

Wow the jobs are like buses wait forever then 2 come along!
I agree with everyone else you have to do what you will be most happy in love xx

Well done on the job hun!! Go with your gut, maybe you could do the I ter view and find out more and not tell new employer until you know what you want to do. I loved my stint in retail gave me confidence :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It couldn't hurt to go for the interview, but as everyone says, which will make you happier? Did you want to stay in care work, or do you fancy a change? Will working in retail be less stressful than care work? (I've never done either so I don't know!) Can you afford to go part time? Lots to consider, but isn't it lovely to have options?! :) xx

hi girls
thanks for all your great feedback i think im going to follow my heart like jayde said and go with the retail im going to be a customer sales assistant doing a bit of everything and i love people and talking ( as you can tell lol) i feel this job will help me lose my weight and give me confidence i found out the other job i applied for they have a big turn over off staff leaving not good plus my boss lives in the same village so im going to take this one see how it goes i did 16 years in care and i loved him with all my heart but the other side off it was hard work and i had no life working over time because people just rang in last minute least i have given this a chance if i do not like it i can always move on but i feel like i have made the right decision i start monday so watch this space lolol need to buy some black trousers now :D

Yes go for what makes you happy and what you can see yourself doing. Which would you rather get up for. Can I have some of your luck I keep having interviews but no job offers yet xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
here you are love i have sent you my lucky gang over to get you that job you deserve :party0019:

Well done for going with your heart chezz. Hope your new job leads you to lots of happiness x
hi roziee
hi love i know we could end up making a mistake but it feels right and thankyou love x x x x x x x x x

I don't blame you lovely, you can't always switch off after a care home job -and it's exhausting for very little pay and a whole load of responsibility!

And you're not wrong about the turn over of staff in care positions. I visited grandad today and didn't recognise anyone other than the manager and the 2 cleaners!

Hey Chezz I think you've made the right decision for you and I think you will have a ball.
Hope you are ok? Xx

I'm so pleased to hear you've had the choice of two jobs! Hope it all goes well and the change of scenery, so to speak, will do you good x

Back