Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi everyone
well worked 6.00am-4.00pm loved it well busy have been resting today x x

Morning gorgeous

6am to 4pm! Wow that is one long work day, make sure you take it easy and enjoy your leisure time. I'm so chuffed you're enjoying it! xxx

Hey all I am back after Chez persuaded me it will help me like last time :D Well after months away from here I have gained the weight I lost but I am determined this time if it bloody kills me lol xx I am calorie counting now as I find it more flexible but still incorporating some of slimming worlds tips. Hope to be at target in November and be a slim Mrs santa hehe

Glad works been good, you do long day hun. xxxx

Hey all I am back after Chez persuaded me it will help me like last time :D Well after months away from here I have gained the weight I lost but I am determined this time if it bloody kills me lol xx I am calorie counting now as I find it more flexible but still incorporating some of slimming worlds tips. Hope to be at target in November and be a slim Mrs santa hehe
Welcome back love :D Have everything crossed for you including eyes ;)

How are you and Chez getting on? :)

hi psp
well i did 12-3 5-10
then got called in today 10 -5 enjoyed it today lovely talking to people x x :D

hi sweet we will do it together x x

Oh sweetcheeks, I'm so glad you've got your bounce back! :) Well done lovely! :D Glad you're enjoying yourself, it sounds a perfect job for you :) And I bet the weight is just falling off!

Hi Chezz, so glad you're enjoying your job.
I am doing a lot of overtime. Have managed to do more exercise. I seem to be back on track now :) x

Welcome back love :D Have everything crossed for you including eyes ;)

How are you and Chez getting on? :)

thank you!!!! xx im sticking to plan and doing a load of exercise so hoping for some good weight losses :D

Glad the job is going well hun, you sound in the zone it's great :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad the job is going well with all the hours you are working the weight will be falling off :)

Can I ask what your job is? Sorry if it has been asked before and is earlier in your dairy before I jumped on board :)

xxx

hi jules its ok love i work for wilko im a customer service assistant i work on the tills most time i love it plus i do help with the stock deliverys putting stuff out on shelfs and facing up making sure all stock looks tidy on shelfs and helping customers find stuff my dream job being able to talk to the customers plus i work with a great bunch of people so thats a bonus x x x x x

thanks everyone for positive feedback i love it i really do i have been off today so im going to catch up with my washing and ironing
in tomorrow 8-8 x x x x

Aw hun I am glad you like your job, and it must be so nice to work with a great bunch of people. Guess you will be standing lots all good cal burn :)

xxx

Hop you have had a good day hun xxx

Back