Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi girls was a long shift but loved it really enjoyed it off to bed now to give me feet a rest lolol x x x

Well chez I went to town this morning and never heard that thunder we had lol

Bet your tootsies are a wee bit sore this weekend ;) Hope you get to rest and relax soon love. Glad you're enjoying it still :D

Hi Chezz just popping in to see if you are ok, see you got a new job well done, went off the rails but now I'm trying to do abit of calorie counting with sw meals.xx

Hope you are ok hun and resting up on your off days :) xxx

hi JaneB
i understand the going of the rails 3 months later and three stone heavier i think we have all done it jane and look your back and starting again proud of you
i was going to go back in to care work but i could not get over phil hurt to much and i know would want to get fully involved and protect like we should do
so i tried this love it

:) It'd also be a lot more physical and I think you'd be aching and suffering a lot more too - from how happy you are, you definitely made the right decision :)

Shes doing do the job she was put on planet for and that's talking to people xx She has the freedom to chat to everyone but not get emotionally attached. Well impressed with my sister, despite her downfalls she always gets back up fighting xx Love you xxx

Shes doing do the job she was put on planet for and that's talking to people xx She has the freedom to chat to everyone but not get emotionally attached. Well impressed with my sister, despite her downfalls she always gets back up fighting xx Love you xxx
hi sis
thats so nice what you wrote it brought a tear to my eye thanks hun thats so nice x x x

lol no hope mr chezz rubbing my feet tonight lol there not feeling to bad today
how is everyone

lol no hope mr chezz rubbing my feet tonight lol there not feeling to bad today
how is everyone

Feeling good after playing footy with kids lol x Got some seeds to sow in back garden in next few days, hopefully my attempts at growing my own veg will work lol xx

Hiya gorgeous!

Sounds like you are having a brilliant time at work, I'm so happy it's all working out so well - twas meant to be! :)

Here's a big (((((hug))))) for happy times xxxxxxxx

Feeling good after playing footy with kids lol x Got some seeds to sow in back garden in next few days, hopefully my attempts at growing my own veg will work lol xx
hi love
that sounds a great idea wendy plus little ones can see there veg grow to amazing love great idea and something they can do while off so proud of you hun x x

Back