Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Hiya gorgeous!

Sounds like you are having a brilliant time at work, I'm so happy it's all working out so well - twas meant to be! :)

Here's a big (((((hug))))) for happy times xxxxxxxx
hi susie
i love it i really do love it i feel like i am meant to be doing this job not just serving but listening to their problems not judging them and then they go away with a smile love it ok i have had the odd nasty person but im always going to get that but im a happy bunny and i like all people i work with to which makes a big difference
there a nice bunch x x x ((((((hugs))))) to you for being a good friend x x x x x x

hi susie
i love it i really do love it i feel like i am meant to be doing this job not just serving but listening to their problems not judging them and then they go away with a smile love it ok i have had the odd nasty person but im always going to get that but im a happy bunny and i like all people i work with to which makes a big difference
there a nice bunch x x x ((((((hugs))))) to you for being a good friend x x x x x x

That really is great to hear, Chezz, I'm so glad you're enjoying your new job - we spend a long time at work, so it's brilliant to be happy there. :) xx

so true tracy it can be a long day if not x x x :D

well got weighed early today instead cause got a busy weekend ahead so im happy to say its going the right way 2lbs and more to come i hope

hope your all having a lovely day x x x

Well done lovely :) So glad it's still continuing in the right direction :D

Get Mr Chezz on it! ;) xx

Well done on your loss, glad you are still loving your job hun xxx

Well done on your 2lb loss sweety xx

Hope you are doing ok hun xxx

sorry not been around had a busy weekend then last night got down so many then fell asleep having a **** week and its only tuesday just hope it gets better

Hi Chezz haven't bumped into you for a while. Sorry you are having a rough time and would love to help if possible. A hug for you. :bighug:

LadyFelsham, I remember you from when I was last on here in 2011. How have you been doing? Needless to say I am back!

Back