Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Happy new year! I'm back on it tomorrow too :)

well monday is the day all food sorted no crap in house now out tomorrow so on it on monday and im looking forward to a new start x x x

well monday is the day all food sorted no crap in house now out tomorrow so on it on monday and im looking forward to a new start x x x

Yay good luck :) you'll be in control of your diet again and it feels so good! Team fabulous all the way!! X

Yaye Chezzie it's a great feeling to get the kitchen all sorted eh? Mine is just about there too, and put aside a sneaky bar or two of chocolate for work - now how did they get in the kitchen? :rolleyes:

hi girls had a lovely day yesterday i was in fits of laughter i was saying good bye to all the food going pass me and my larger i said i love you but i got to drop you im sorry for mr wine and soda water now when we go out my hubby just looked at me like your square love your not wired up right lolololol

today been a great day so i feel in a good place now im ready im not going to let myself fall of the wagon i want 100% truth from myself if i want something i will write it down its got to be all honesty
thanks for the support girls from last year i really did hit rock bottom but i can say i got through this year and december with lots of tears and heartache but i did it and thanks to you lot im back on my journey love ya all x x x x

hi girls had a lovely day yesterday i was in fits of laughter i was saying good bye to all the food going pass me and my larger i said i love you but i got to drop you im sorry for mr wine and soda water now when we go out my hubby just looked at me like your square love your not wired up right lolololol today been a great day so i feel in a good place now im ready im not going to let myself fall of the wagon i want 100% truth from myself if i want something i will write it down its got to be all honesty thanks for the support girls from last year i really did hit rock bottom but i can say i got through this year and december with lots of tears and heartache but i did it and thanks to you lot im back on my journey love ya all x x x x
What a fab post :) im happy you are on the right track :) lol @ you saying goodbye to all your food :D you nutter x

Chezzie you get lots of love because you deserve it, my darling - you are always there for everyone else with kind words and support, like many on here.

As Kym said on her thread so eloquently, "last years awful shittip" lol, but 2015 is already great - we've all got our focus switched firmly to HIGH BEAM and we are going to rock and roll this gig! :D

Last edited:
What a fab post :) im happy you are on the right track :) lol @ you saying goodbye to all your food :D you nutter x

hahahha everytime they brought out there nice puddings and meals i was waving and saying goodbye lololol

Cherzzie you get lots of love because you deserve it, my darling - you are always there for everyone else with kind words and support, like many on here.

As Kym said on her thread so eloquently, "last years awful shittip" lol, but 2015 is already great - we've all got our focus switched firmly to HIGH BEAM and we are going to rock and roll this gig! :D

hi susie
i agree if i want something im not stopping myself but i have a coversation with myself now and say ok you can have it but what you going to have for your tea dinner is it in your allowance and it seems to work for me x x x

It is ourselves that we have to be true to and it is US we're doing it for - you're definitely in the right frame of mind xx

hi kym
i feel like i have gone full circle now hit the black hole climbed out went back down then climbed out on new years day lolol

glad your feeling better to love x x xx x

Back