Hi Everyone

No have done no exercise what so ever :). All I do is ensure I have my meals at the same time daily and that I drink water constantly all day in small amounts. It seems the more I drink the more I lose. I do try to avoid tea and coffee as much as possible tho but sparkling water is working a treat for me. :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

10/10/11- WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
17/10/11 - Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
24/10/11 - Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
31/10/11 - Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
07/11/11 - Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
14/11/11 – WK 6 – Lost 7 lbs
Current Weight 14st 14lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 9lbs

I also avoid the meal bars as seem to lose a lot more on shakes for breakfast and soups only for lunch and dinner :) don't know if you would be the same but thats what works best for me :) xx

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

10/10/11- WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
17/10/11 - Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
24/10/11 - Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
31/10/11 - Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
07/11/11 - Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
14/11/11 – WK 6 – Lost 7 lbs
Current Weight 14st 14lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 9lbs

Hi Everyone its weigh in day once again and as always am nervous don't know why I get soo nervous on weigh in days. How did everyone find the weekend ?

Hi Mishie, I don't know why your so nervous your doing great. The scales are only one measure of your success. Consider the fact that you've stayed on plan and are shrinking by inches a great achievement also xx

Mel D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fantastic weight loss very inspirational :) x

Thanks all :) Weigh in over and another 3 lbs off :) yay

Thanks all, So how is everyone else getting on?

well done you amazing results x

hi Mishie - can't read the messge you sent me cos my work firewall won't let me! will find it and resspond when i get home.

no worries it wasn't anything urgent :) I was just saying how much of an inspiration you are to us all :)

bless you - i found it in the end!

Hi all again how have you all been getting on this week I am weighing in on Wednesday this week so will update on my losses am really hoping for at least 2 lbs then would have hit my 3 stone mark :)

Hi all I have uploaded a more recent photo of me now 3 stone lighter to my profile album :) The coat and thick jumper doesn't do me any favours but you can still see the difference :)

Hi all I have uploaded a more recent photo of me now 3 stone lighter to my profile album :) The coat and thick jumper doesn't do me any favours but you can still see the difference :)

Hi Mishie, can't see your photo's love. I Was looking forward to getting green with envy !!

Mel D

They are on my profile under me album but have also changed to my profile picture so you can see :)

Hi everyone just had weigh in 8 and lost another 5lbs :D:D:D:D:D:D
Reached my 3 stone half way there target now and have lost an additional 3 lbs on top woo hoo am soo happy

wow - you just have the fastest losses! i'm so jealous - well done!

Back