Hi Everyone

wow good luck lose2win :) So how are you finding the diet so far ?

Hi all just wanted to put out there how happy I am today. I have lost 3.5lbs this week taking me past my next milestone of 4 stone lost :) total amount lost 4 stone 2.5lbs :):D:) SOOOO HAPPPYYYYYYYY !!!!!!

Oh Mishie good for you I'm so pleased for you. You must be ecstatic!!! Dont let Xmas put you off keep the momentum going. You'll be at goal in no time!!

I'm doing OK. I was sick last week but feeling better now. I've still been 100% and intend to stay this way until my 12 weeks when I take a break for my birthday in Feb.

Have you been treating yourself for all your hard work with non food items? I try and have a massage or facial every now and then :D.

I have treated myself to a new outfit to wear on xmas day as I look like I am being swallowed by my other clothes so will have something nice to wear that actually fits me for a change :) other than that I find the amount I have lost in such a short amount of time a reward in itself :D Feel soo much more energetic and lively and don't find getting up such an effort any more :) Such a great feeling :)

Hi Lose2Win, I have added a more recent pic of me to my profile if you wish to have a look :)

Wow! How long has it taken you to loose 4 stone ? X

It has only taken me 11 weeks to lose 4 stone 3 lbs which I think is amazing :) SS really works with me still have 2 stone 5lbs till I reach my goal weight :):D

:party0011:Great stuff!! Well done you, an inspiration to us all.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas in your lovely new outfit feeling very glam!!

Thank you for your kind words. Hope you also have a lovely Christmas Cheryl :)

Hi all just wanted to wish you all a fantastic Christmas and New year. I will not be logged on over Christmas but will be straight back on from 3rd January 2012. Will look forward to catching up with everyone then. Have a great Christmas, Mishie XxX

:109:Have a wonderful Christmas Mishie089...see you in the New Year!!

Hi all again and welcome back. Hope you all had a lovely xmas :)

Just had my first weigh in for 2012 and put on 4lbs which I am really pleased about as had xmas day off and did 810 for the rest of the week. Not my original plan but had a complete mental breakdown on boxing day :( ended up very depressed and in floods of tears so decided to 810 the rest of the week as felt really left out (which i was officially meant to be doing 810 anyway) Anyway am back on SS and on day 2. Soo far so good now SS all the way till the end :)

Hi Mishie, Happy New Year to you :). I'm glad to hear you had a nice break at Christmas and that everything worked out OK. Forget about the the 4lb gain, the weeks break has probably done you good and now you are rearing to go again!!

You and I are now at the same point lol. I'm hoping to do SS until my birthday at the begining of February when I will have a weeks break after having completed 12 weeks SS.

Thanks lose2win :)

Sounds like a good plan i am now on day 3 of getting back into Ketosis and suprisingly I have found it a lot easier this time than the first :) not going too bad at all. I haven't got a goal date in mind for the diet to end just a goal weight so will finish whenever I do :) and so what if it may take a week longer to finish having a well deserved break at christmas was well worth it :)

Back