Hi everyone

Serena A

Can't think of a title
Just wanted to say hello as have been lurking for over a month now so I thought it was time to officially un-lurk myself and say hi. :wavey:

This forum is fab and everyone is so inspirational, I'm in the first flush of doing SS for the very first time so still full of beans (not literally ha ha) and with your help I'm hoping it will last a bit longer!

Serena xx

Aww thanks! I'm actually on week 5 and not finding it too tough yet thank goodness - the thought that this could be my first Christmas looking and feeling less stuffed than the turkey is spurring me on!

Hey Serena, glad to hear it's going well for you, a slim christmas is a really good motivator isn't it?? I remember going to my brothers a couple of years ago and all my clothes were size 20 and i felt crap. This year i'll be packing my 14's and feeling a whole lot better!!! You'll get lots of support on here so well done for 'coming out' hahaha x x

Congrats on your weight loss! Yeah I remember trying to find something to wear for a work do two Crimbos ago and crying in the shop because I looked like a pig in a tutu when I tried on a dress. I ended up going in a big cardigan!

congratulations on unlurking! is that even a word :rolleyes: lol!!!!!

good luck with it and keep looking ahead

Good luck Serena, and welcome to mini Mins.

Lol@ the turkey :)

How much have you lost in the 5 weeks? How much have you to lose in total if you don't mind me asking...

Back