Hi - everyone

Irene

Silver Member
Hi
I have started doing the EE plan today although think only 1 A and 1 B will be a struggle for me?
BF - 2 slices W/M 400g (B), L/F spread (synned) and 2 boiled eggs.
Lunch - Home made vegetable soup with pasta and 1 tsp Parmesan (synned).
EM - Eggs, SW Chips and Mushy Peas.
Using milk in coffee's as A.
Walked to the local shops this morning for a dew bits and pieces oh and bought myslef a jumper:p (approx 30 mins there and back) - it was nice having the time - back to work on Monday.
Yesterday I did an online shop for delivery tomorrow so no impulse buying.:)
Hope everyone is having a nice day.
Irene

Hi Irene don't know if this is hepful but when i was looking through the EE plan i thought the same about hexb so i went online and the eat and slim section has the latest HEX, but it also gives the usual ones and some cereals you can have a crackerbread or crispbread with it which you could save until you needed it ans also you can have 6 ryvita wholegrain crispbreads which you could split up through the day, i'm going to try EE next week and this is what i'm going to do with the HEXS. Doing SE this week to get rid of xmas gain of 2.5lbs but i had to more parties after that so hoping to STS. xxx

Hi
Thats useful to know - I suppose me being a vegetarian it is the A option that I may struggle with although if I have 1 A as milk for coffee, I could syn any cheese I use or additional milk if I have a cereal for breakfast (do like a warm cereal in the winter months especially as I have breakfast before 7am on weekdays when working).
Have got my evening meals planned until Tuesday.
Irene

Back