Hi Guys

lipolatte

:party0011:hiya you could also try blending a vanilla shake with hot water, then add a spoon of coffee and a sweetener, then blend again i call it a lipo latte. it is very good

i've "had my cake and eaten" so to speak....a spoon of vanilla in my coffee in the morning....plus a frothy warm vanilla shake......mmmmmmm (made with warm/hotish water and a spoon of coffee)....delish......

starting lipotrim

Hello everyone, ive started this diet today (lipotrim.) And i must say these shakes are revolting!!! ive got strawberry and chocolate and vanilla, i heard that the chicken soup was the worst so i didnt get it, but i will try it next time i think.

So far im sooo hungry between shakes, and even then the 1 shake fills me up for 45 minutes maximum, and im drinking lots of water.

I dont actually think this is the right diet for me already!

I have had a headache since my first shake, and for 20 minutes after each shake im feeling faint and dizzy, also my eyes feel very heavy. Maybe its because my body isnt used to it. (that sounds really sad because its still only the first day)

Well im going to try for a week to see how i get on.

Wish me luck im really going to need it!! x

Day 1 and feeling good.

Hi Sara18li. My first day too although I've used Lipo before. The secret water, water and more water. The more you drink the more you lose. I find it quite difficult. I just don't really like water but its for some strange reason easier to drink from a sports bottle and room temperature rather than cold. Not sure why. I manage about 3 litres a day. The headaches go after afew days and once you get through week one it really does get easier. I favour vanilla Lipo made hot with a spoonful of coffee and a sweetener or sometimes chocolate served the same way. I try to convince myself its a creamy latte or mocha. A few days without food and you actually start to like them!

Good luck to everyone out there I hope your having a good one.

THE MORE YOU DRINK THE MORE YOU SHRINK!:)

Hi Guys,

Well I'm on day three......the headaches have stopped!!:)

I agree 100 % re the shakes tasting awful at first :eek: they do get better. I didnt like the taste of any of them, but now I know how to spruce them up they are alot better. You must definitely try the Vanilla hot with Coffee and the soup with paprika/spices.....it makes a HUGE difference. I now dont mind the strawberry.....but I have to have it with FREEZING cold water and ice and make sure the mix is done in a blender.

I know that today is the day where the body usually kicks into ketosis so hopefully my fat is being burned up as I type!!!!!

The biggest surprise for me is I'm not hungry in between meals. I'm bored and therefore fancy something to eat, but not hungry. Last night me and my hubby were watching TV and he got the nibbles out....i.e peanuts, popcorn, chocolate. I wanted some just coz I fancied the taste, but I was not hungry so I just kept on sipping water and tried to take my mind off food........believe it or not we were watching Gordon Ramsey create the most beautiful meal....I'm obviously a succer for punishment!

I think I'll be able to go the distance with this diet as long as the weight drops off!!! I'm not cheating so if it doesnt then I think I will cry:cry:

I'm having to be weighed on Friday this week as my chemist doesnt open Saturdays. I therefore would have been on the diet for 6 days not 7. Hopefully I will have still lost a nice amount. If I lose 5 pounds I'll be really happy!! I know that its not all fat in the first week so I want a good weight loss.

I'll keep you posted.

Newbies......keep it up, just try and get through the first couple of days and it will get better...the headaches will stop.

Good luck everyone.
Sharon:p:);):p:);)

:)yes sharon i totally agree with you,,ive not felt hungry but wen ive seen someone with food ive wanted some ,,,strange ,,,ive got my 1st weigh in in the morning ,,ideally i would like to have lost half a stone but at this moment in time any loss will do,,:pi'm gonna stick with it till ive lost a couple of stone then i'm going to introduce "normal " low fat food back into my diet,,i really miss salad and vegetables :Dany good luck with your weight loss ,,,i'll be on here tomorrow letting everyone know how ive got on ,,,keeping everything crossed,,:rolleyes:

Good luck Hellie.....I'm sure you've done fantastic.

I've just had my first 'bar'.........oh my goodness it was awful. I tried Elles tip of warming it up in the microwave for 15seconds, but to no avail....I still found it vile. Oh well at least I know what I like now and what I dont.

Good luck again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;);););););););););););););)

Oooh Sharon, the flapjacks are lovely LOL!!!!!!!!
Have you had a look on the Lighter Life forum? I think there is a sticky with 'recipes' you can do with foodpacks......

Sara18li - DO NOT GIVE IN!! you are going to feel crap this week, its your first week - I nearly gave up, but I didnt and am VERY glad. You will *really* regret it if you dont get through these first few tough days and give this amazing diet a chance to work. Trust me, it gets better, it gets easier. And the speed of the loss is amazing. When you feel like giving in, take a peek at Icemooses blog. Inspirational reading.

Hellie - how did you get on this morning? Fingers are crossed for you!

Hi Elle,

I shall take a look at that posting..........more recipes FAB!!

Day 4 and I went on the scales this morning (I know I shouldn't but I couldn't resist). I know I've lost, but shall wait til Friday to let you know how much.........lets just say I'm feeling really :D.

Hope everyone is managing to get through these early days.

I can tell I'm in Ketosis now. Lets just say I dont think my hubby will be kissing me for a while!!! LOL.:eek: Is it the listerine strips you can have on this diet?

Sharonxx:D:);):D:);)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo Sharon!!!
Well done :)

Yes, Listerine strips - you can gethtem in large TEscos, or on ebay. Also you can use Dentyl mouthwash and Gold Spot breath spray (I think!). If you keep drinknig hte water you will pee out more ketones so this helps the breath issues too!!

Thanks guys.

I'll let you know Friday how much I've lost.......sounds good being so confident.:D
xx

Well guys, I've just got back from the chemist and I've lost 5lbs in 6 days (couldnt go tomorrow as they are closed).

I am thrilled. On other diets if I lose 2.lbs the first week its a miracle and after that its usually 0.5 a week.

5lbs gone......heres to making it half a stone next week.
Sharonxx:D

well done my first weigh in is tomorrow, thankfully my chemist is open, hope i lose the same as you, the 6 days so far have been fine, i try and leave my first shake till about 11-12 so i dont feel hungry at night.

well done shazpaz,,thats brill..2 more and youve hot the half stone barrier,,keep it up :D

Back