Hi Guys

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm struggling tonight!!! My hubby has just made the most beautiful steak and kidney pie, homemade chips and gravy. I've come up here til he's ate it coz it looks and smells so amazing. (he is a fantastic cook.......its no wonder I'm fat!!). I know I shouldnt do it, but I've been on the scales and I've not lost anything for a few days! I only lost 5lbs my first week and everyone else seems to lose a LOT more on the first week. I hope I lose.....if I dont then that is when I'll struggle sticking to it. I'm still in Ketosis so I know I am burning fat.

I've done really well so far. I've been very positive, so I realise the way I'm feeling tonight is to be expected at some stage through the diet.

Thanks for listening guys.....(you know what I mean!!).

Oh poor you!! Tell your husband he has to go and cook in the garage!!! LOL!! It is really hard sometimes!! You really are doing very well though Sharon and I know you dont think you have lost very much it would have taken you about 4 or five WEEKS to have lost 5lbs on weight watchers etc!! :)

Ooh Sharon that must have been so hard but WELL DONE for not eating any of it!! I only lost about 5lb my first week - but when you think that people who lose 11lb are probbly losing the same amount of fat that week as us, its not so bad!! Also, dont worry if you show no loss for several days - I tend to lose my weekly pounds about 2 days before weigh in, and the rest of the week nada!!

Keep up the great work :)

i think i only lost 11lbs beacause i thought you lost a alot of water your 1st week no matter what diet your on

Thanks Guys,

I'm sooooooo glad I got through it coz I'm feeling really positive again today (I must be hormonal!!). I've been on the scales again (I know!!!) and I have lost something so that has made me feel it was all worthwhile.

Thank you all for your support.......It was a close call last night (I can still smell the homemade pie now!!), but today I'm as determined as ever.

For anyone thinking about doing this diet, make sure you register on this site. The people here are what you need to help you suceed, because no diet is going to be easy.....If it was we'd all look like Kate Moss :D

Thanks again.
Sharonxxxx

Stick with it!!! I have dragged myself through this weekend watchin my girlfriend eat a chinese sat night then i cooked her salmon yesterday for tea, was pure hell but god do i feel good this morning, cant wait till sat to get weighed again. this sight has helped me loads as well. chin up:)

Who would want to look like Kate Moss though. She is far to skinny (all be it quite pretty), I want to look like me but a bit thinner thats all!! I dont think that is too much to ask!! :)

Hallelujah (how do you spell that!!!).....I thought I was the only one who thought Kate Moss wasn't 'all that'......the only reason I used her as an example was that she is notoriously (how do you spell that!!) slim. I'm sure people think I'm jealous when I say that, but I honestly think people like Beyonce, JLO and women with real curves are far more attractive.

My aim is like you Rachel to be a slim 'me'. When I was in my early twenties (i'm 37 now), I had a nice figure (although I still thought I was fat at the time.... CRAZY!:rolleyes:) about a size 12. I'm a size 16 at the moment so two dress sizes and I'll be thrilled.
xx

Kate Moss?? Eeeew what kind of man looks twice at a stick insect?! LOL. She is totally hideous, anorexia isnt glamorous.

Flossie, it would be such a shame to scupper your regime - if you cannot get out of it, and you really CANNOT tell your family then dont eat ANY carbs at all. Just have a very small amount of chicken and green salad, no flavourings or dressings. However your family may feel about VLCDs they surely must respect your decision?

Hallelujah (how do you spell that!!!).....I thought I was the only one who thought Kate Moss wasn't 'all that'......the only reason I used her as an example was that she is notoriously (how do you spell that!!) slim. I'm sure people think I'm jealous when I say that, but I honestly think people like Beyonce, JLO and women with real curves are far more attractive.

My aim is like you Rachel to be a slim 'me'. When I was in my early twenties (i'm 37 now), I had a nice figure (although I still thought I was fat at the time.... CRAZY!:rolleyes:) about a size 12. I'm a size 16 at the moment so two dress sizes and I'll be thrilled.
xx

I do agree that JLO etc is more attractive figure wise but i cannot stand that woman!!

How can you not like 'Jenny from the block!!' That girl is real ghetto! Her life is so tough...you have to feel for her!!! NOT....I agree again, she is VERY annoying, but her figure is fabulous!!

Lucky you being Mexican, bet you are hot stuff and dont need to hate Salma!!! Dark hair, Dark eyes wins every time kid!!

Hi all,

Just found your site and spent ages looking at all the pics. You are all so fab. My wedding is in 7 1/2 weeks so am just tring to loose my last stone which is being a bit of a struggle!!

Think finding this site is just what i needed to keep me motivated.

Thanks

Sarah

Back