Hi Guys

Hi Sarah, What diet are you on?

Does your man have red hair Map?? That could be a beautiful combination!! Brown eyes and flaming red hair sounds so stunning. Even better if it was naturally curly! How Hollywood!!

Thanks loads.

I have aready lost 4 stone but had a wobble for about a month and put 8lbs on during family problems.
After getting my head around it all i have decided that there is no way i am going to give up on something i am so close to achieving that i have never achieved before (MY HEALTHY BMI) So with 1 stone to go this is a finger up to the family who are no longer talking to me and do not belive i could ever do it.
So glad i found you all, looking forward to the support... i am gonna need it.

Thanks, it is a bit of a shame mum wont be there now but oon the other hand it is the end to years of upset and her loss. I am soooooooo motivated this time to finish of the wweight loss.

Gosh there is so much to read on here. I am gonna be on here for days and probably forget to eat, lol

Welcome Cinders........they are a fab bunch on this site. You'll easily lose a stone before your wedding.... COME ON!!! Congratulations on the weight loss so far. Whenever you feel weak just log in and all the support you need is at your fingertips......the guys are great.

For Rachel........I think Salma is beautiful too......I also think Eva Longoria (not sure how you spell her name...her from desperate housewives) is stunning. Who else can we hate?

x

Hmmmmmm........... How about Anthea Turner, she is a right pain in the bum!!

Sarah everyone is right about you losing a stone in no time at all!! Tell me all about your wedding and were you are having it etc.........

Hi Rachel....now that is a women I cannot stand!!!

My weigh in tomorrow.......I think I've lost something. My weight losses are not going to be as high as you guys, but as long as I lose then I'll stay motivated. What really winds me up is the first place I lose weight is off my boobs. My bra's dont fit me anymore. They are loose around the back so I know the fat is coming off my back. My love handles have all but gone now so I'm really pleased. Last night I tried on two pairs of trousers I couldnt fit in and they are actually roomy on me. So onto the next pair. I have another pair which are tight on me so they are my next target. I go to the Dominican Republic in December with eleven of my family. All the girls are lovely and slim so I'm determined to be joining them. If I can get down to 11.5 stone I dont look too bad (I'm 5ft 6). My final target is below that, but that will do for my hols. Its all inclusive so there is no way I'm dieting there (although i will eat healthy food.......and the odd vino).

Anyway will let you know how I get on tomorrow.
Bye4now.
x

I must weigh myself agin and get back to SSing! I was 13st 13lbs the last time I weighed myself and I am 5ft 5ins so I am similar to you Shaz! Feel a bit crap today actually, I think i am coming down with something, oh no, you dont get to be sick when you have kids!!

Hi there everyone :wave_cry:
Hope yous don't mind me joining in. I am starting on Mon 8th. I was on this before and lost nearlly 3 stone but i have lasped a bit and am now back up to 11st 7.:mad:
I have a very important meeting on the 20th nov and i have to be down to 10 or less, so fingers crossed.
So once i get over this weekend i have 6 weeks to achieve that goal.
chat soon
jenny

Hi Jenny, Welcome back! You will be down to less than that in 6 weeks no problem!! I have faith in you! (none in myself but loads in you lol) :)

Thanks Ravenbeauty5, love the name.
God i hope so. I know this time is gonna be desperate cos i know what its like, but after the first few days i will be fine.

Hope your day is going well.

jenny

Sorry You're not feeling well Rachel. I hear you when you say you cannot be ill with kids....I've only got the one so its not too bad.

Hi Jenny, you've proved you can do this diet. 6 weeks is a long time and on this diet you will have no problems with your target weight. :D

Shazpaz, Do you think i can do it, cos to be honest i started ipo in Jan and got down to 10st 9 by May. Now i know thats a long time with small enough weight loss but i WAS cheating through out. not all the time but week in week out there was always something. So really i have never done it to the T. From monday it will be my first time hopefully that i do a full week and maybe after seeing the results it will keep me going.
Back then i was very happy with my losses cos i was dropping every week and constantly buying smaller clothes, but this time i HAVE to be down to 10 or less, pref less stricly by docs orders.
God, i really hope i can do it.
Thanks for the reply, its nice to talk to people who are going through the same.
jenny

Jenny, its important NOT to cheat on a VLCD. If you are going to cheat then you might as well be just calorie counting for all the good LT will do you!

You must be STRICT with yourself! If your doctor has told you you must get the weight off then you MUST do it, he has a reason. Think about how very little it is to ask of yourself, to stick to LT for a couple of months. A couple of months out of your WHOLE LIFE. Its really not a great deal to ask of yourself is it? Thinking of it like that makes it much easier - think how ashamed of yourself you will be if you cheat...

Come along Jenny, lets see some determination and willpower!!

Back