Hi Guys

Great results....that full stone is in your sight!!

Just been weighed 2.5lbs gone again this week. That is now a stone. I've introduced some food back into my diet so if i can lose a steady 2lbs a week (a bag of sugar of FAT!!) then I'll be able continue on the diet for a while. I asked what weight I need to be to be a healthy weight and they said 11.6.lbs so another 1st 3lbs and I'll see how I feel about carrying on losing.

Thanks Shelly......I've never lost weight this fast before. I know I've got to stop looking at other peoples weight loss with envy.

I'd already lost half a stone before I started Lipotrim so the 14lbs is all fat.......GONE!! That has to be good in a month!

I know I am pleased.

I'm thrilled I've got my BMI down under the dreaded 30!! I feel that a BMI of 25 is not tooooooo far away! You've had a fantastic loss in your BMI as well as your weight....bet you are really happy.
x

Yes hun im over the moon. I gave up smoking 2 years ago which didnt help the weight thing. I gave up smoking by using nothing just will power and this diet seems the same sort of thing. Im not sure if youll understand what I mean, but I seem to need the really strict diet to keep me on the right tracks lol

Reactions: Bea
Its sole-sourcing Shelly, ie having the 3 packs a day and nothing else!

Yep you are Shelly and no im not Shaz!!! I really am rubbish at all this but I will be back on again soon. I need to go and get some more packs and then I will be back!!

I know I am pleased.

I'm thrilled I've got my BMI down under the dreaded 30!! I feel that a BMI of 25 is not tooooooo far away! You've had a fantastic loss in your BMI as well as your weight....bet you are really happy.
x

Ditto...getting to 30 and below is such a relief...well done you!!

Had my weigh in today and another 2lbs gone. Its my totm so I'm really pleased as I didn't think I'd lose anything so I'm :D.

Like I've said previously.......a bag of sugar of FAT a week is perfect. What I love about this diet is you will lose every week.

x

Yeah....every pounds really counts and as you get closer to your target - you can see that every pound does make a difference in how you feel and look!!!

Thanks Girlies. I feel good about myself now, which is fab coz I've not felt that way for a loooooooooong time. I went to a wedding yesterday (only had water and shakes you'll be glad to hear) and I wasn't sat in the corner looking at everyone else......I was there in the middle of the dance floor shaking my ass to Shakira. I agree Bea every pound does make a difference. I was a size 16 when I started and now size 14's are baggy on me:) I cannot believe how quickly this diet works. I've been asked if I have a 'sucky thing' on under my clothes coz I look so slim. I was delighted to tell them 'its all me'.

Just re-reading this I cannot believe this is me talking. I sound so confident about myself. I do not dread wearing my bikini on holiday. I'm very lucky that I have no lose skin at all and when I had my little girl I didn't get stretchmarks so the skin on my tummy looks nice and smooth. Its still rounded when I sit down, but at least I can suck it in when I walk to the sea. Plus I have another 5 weeks to work on that......what with lipotrim and crunches (the stomach exercise not the chocolate bar!!).

Thanks for all your support guys.

Oh well done you!! A whole wedding on packs and water - thats determination!!!! Its worth it when you get all the nice comments about how well you look......you keep going going girl! You will be at target in no time at all! I have been doing some exercise the last number of weeks and it has really helped with muscle tone......best of luck with the rest of your journey...

Back