Hi - I am back! xx

EmmaMum

Hi everyone

Not sure how many of you are here that were here last year but I am back!! have put a lot of weight back on but determined to loose it again. Not so bothered about loosing loads this time as I have rediscovered boobs woo hoo (I know Jim will agree thats very importanto haha). Just wanted to say hi and hope all is going well

Emma xxx

PS Linz you are doing amazingly xxx

Hi Emma,

welcome back love. :wavey:

emma!!!!! welcome back home :D
get your sig stats all deleted and start new fresh ones. great to have you back xxxxxxxxx

Hi Jim and Vicky

I know you sent me a message a bit back Vicky sorry I never replied I meant to!! Still struggling back on the diet been doing it 3 days now but I know I need to even to get back to where I was not bothered about loosing much more cos I was pretty happy just ashame i didn't realise it haha xxxx

Hey and welcome back! Good to see you.

You'll soon settle back in.

Here's to more losses and to you - and all of us - being happy and content again! xx

ah hon - well get back on here every day and we will keep you on track!

Thanks everyone, just got back on the wiu after apparently 191 days do it tells me and it also tells me I have put 2 and a half stone on if I wasn't depressed before I am now haha

Have you been doing a diff diet Vick? Was just having a read through old posts, you seem to be doing really well xx

Last edited:
Hi Emma, I'm new since you were here before but it's nice to meet you and good luck restarting!

Do you like cheeseburger pie? I have some leftovers I could spare...;)

I have never tried cheeseburger pie because cheese stalls me. And having read your post I will pass haha. Nice to meet you though. Hope things are going well xxx

hi emma, welcome back, encouraging to see that although it's a shame you have put back on, you feel that atkins is your answer again, makes me realise yet again that this is the way to go!

Hi taz, Atkins is great for me it's the fact I don't feel constantly hungry and I know eating crap will put me back 3 days so it makes me stick to it. Good luck xx

Do you like cheeseburger pie? I have some leftovers I could spare...
stop palming it off. dont you have a dog you can give it to?
I did Dukan Em got to goal and it all went haywire. I couldnt maintain on dukan - i missed my cheese tbh and i came back to atkins to lose the weight i put back on and to maintain.

Hi abi

Vicky That diet sounds hell Atkins with no fat aaarrrrggghhhh. I must admit still struggling got headache still and feel pretty poo but sticking with it

Ps are any if you on facebook? And I can show you how I managed to put on sooo much weight - my new cake business xxx

will pm you now. and yes omg was hrd but really effective.

Don't know how I didn't see this before.... good to see you back babes. Will PM you FB details. xx

no worries xx

Mmmmm chicken shish kebab Now I am loving being back on atkins x

Back