Hi - I am back! xx

It does seem a bit daft somehow, I've no idea why to be honest. Maybe spinach in the US is a different plant.

its on the atkins site though and all other sites as an ok veg, it must be in t book?

ooh good what you had love x

mmmmmmmmmmm. never had fried pork belly. sounds bloomin lovely x

where you get the pork belly from?

I love pork belly. I've bought it from Tesco, Lidl and our local butcher.

I said Tesco!!!

You cheat Susie

LMAO. mmm thanks im going to get some if i can get in our rubbish tesco x

LVLLT said:
morning honey. i put something on my thread you said the volunteer had gone on cross trainer???
spinach soup sounds fab and well done for not craving in :D

p.s. recipe for spinach soup please xxx

Haha must have been typing error fat fingers on my phone haha. It was me who went on it briefly and nearly collapsed haha x

em no - i thought you meant the volunteer had broken> i thought it was a part on the trainer?

I googles low carb spinach soup but tbh what it lacked in carbs it made up for in fat as it had 1/2 cup butter!!!!! Only really made 2 bowls wAs yummy bug very calorific. Will try find a better one for you hun xx

mm yum x how you been getting on today?

What's wrong with half a cup of butter then? that's pure Atkins

Haha it is jim but it's so full if calories 1400 ish!!!!! And I do try nit to eat tooo many calories as well whilst on Atkins.

Not great today again but not given in. Stress makes me want to eat and not spoken to dh in 2 days well nothing that wasn't to tell him I hate him. U know what it's like sometimes I just do! And Harry been in trouble at school today so had them call and quite honestly could sit down with a cuppa and a pack of biscuits I am however making chicken, cauli, cabbage and spinach soup(no recipe so fingers crossed) and chicken tikka with home made bhagi fir everyone else humph

Hope everyone else is ok, been offered exercise bike today I reckon by the weekend i Might open a gym xxx

And spaghetti on toast for Millie and Freddie xx

Back