Hi! I am new to this forum!

giansim

Hello there!

I am Gian Sim and Ive been lurking around the forum for quite some time now.

I started my journey 6 yrs ago, 227 lbs. at the height of 5'7 ft. Right Now, I am sitting at a comfortable weight of 160 lbs.

It took a lot of dedication, diet and exercise to achieve my goals. Now, i want to give back and share everything that I learned throughout my experience.

If you need any help regarding weight loss, Diet and exercise, I'll try to help you out.

Sincerely,
Gian Sim

Hi giansim, welcome. I'm pretty new myself. What diet were you on? You reached your goal so well done, and thanks for being willing to share with others - I may well pick your brains later......

Hi Dinah!

I am following a low carb diet then I have 1 cheat day every sunday. I don't really count my calories as long as I have my carb meals during breakfast, pre and post workout then I am good. I try to eat small frequent meals to keep my metabolism up. around 6-8 meals per day.

One tip that I always give to my friends is to always track your progress and write down everything including your goals. Keep a proper mindset and it will help you reach your goals no matter what. =)

My sample diet plan would be like this:

meal 1:
oatmeal
4 egg whites, 1 egg yolk
multivitamins
green tea

meal 2:
tuna
greens

pre workout:
sweet potato
chicken breast

post workout:
my post workout shake with some honey to replenish my glycogen

meal 5:
tuna or salmon
greens

meal 6:
egg whites

meal 7:
nuts or peanut butter

Hope that helps! =)

Thanks to you both for the reply. Giansim - I see you're into exercise - ugh! not for me although I know I would probably benifit. Would rather "play" on my PC. Are you just maintaining now then? or still trying to lose? So many people doing different things but with the same goal in mind. I love reading all the posts and have learned such a lot. Keep in touch....Di :)

I am trying to maintain as of the moment actually. Just be active always or play wii just to keep you moving =) If you have any questions just pm me.

Thanks to you both for the reply. Giansim - I see you're into exercise - ugh! not for me although I know I would probably benifit. Would rather "play" on my PC. Are you just maintaining now then? or still trying to lose? So many people doing different things but with the same goal in mind. I love reading all the posts and have learned such a lot. Keep in touch....Di :)

Back