Hi i`m back again lol

Will be thinking of you today Roch and sending you all the vibes I can.:vibes:

:hug99:

Dizzy x

good luck x

Hiya Roch

Sending tons of support and love (and a bit of finger wagging if you need it :p ) your way.

All the best for day 1 - and really looking forward to hearing your progress. You can do this Roch and we're with you all the way
xxxx

Oooh roch,
just popping by to wish you all the best for today :p

You can do it girlie

love
Geri
x

GOOD LUCK FOR TODAY ROCH!!!
thinking about you this morning , hope you are going well.
DRINK SOME MORE WATER !!!!!!!!!lol
[that was my tough love voice ;) :cool: ]
have a good one
nat xxxxxxxxx

hi roch
i remember you from the pink site and have just been reading through your thread. just wanted to say how impressed i am with the way you keep determinedly plodding on and trying. i hope this time Cd works for you and you keep going with it until you get to goal. the one thing i learnt with Cd is that stopping and restarting it can be really really tough and it must better, once you're on the wagon, to stay on as long as possible, preferably to your target. i wish you all the best x x

Morning all just a quickie. Thanks 2 all of u 4 all the support yesterday i really needed it.
Day 2 for me and i will be off line for the next day or so, my sciatica is playing up really badly and its very painfull and i cant manage to sit at the desk, but i will try and get back online some time over the weekend.
Everything is going good for me SS wise am just looking forward to getting into ketosis.
Thanks and take care and have a good day x

Don't go offline Roch if you can help it-you never know when a litle distraction may help.& we ALL want you to do it this time!

Hey Roch.... well done on getting through day one... its brill!!!

Can't wait to see you reach all your goals!!! and maybe see you in dublin :D :D :D

love

Gen xxx

Hi Roch,

Hope you are well. Babe I so want you to crack this!

Love and thoughts,

C-C xx

Hiya Roch

Sending tons of support and love (and a bit of finger wagging if you need it :p ) your way.

All the best for day 1 - and really looking forward to hearing your progress. You can do this Roch and we're with you all the way
xxxx

Hi Madam D, thanks hun u r always around for me and i really appreciate it.
Not long till u get ur next baby only 12 days to go ;) ;)
Take care and looking forward to reading about ur new arrival;) ;) ;) xx

Back