Hi, Im gonna keep a track of my progress here!

sianock

Gonna be who I wanna be!
Hello, My name is Sian and I started CD yesterday. So today is day 2 and its going well. Nearly time for my soup. Im going to try to get to about 6.30 before i have it. Not feeling too bad, just abit tired and very empty.

I will update this everytime i see my CDC!!

Wish me luck, Sian XXX

15/07/08 (start orlistat) = 19st 5lbs
25/07/08 (start CD) = 18st 11lbs (-8lbs)

Last edited:
Well done on getting to day 2 hun, good luck with the rest of your 1st week.xx

Well done for getting through the first 2 days x

Well done on getting to day 2 you're doing great, best of luck for next weeks WI

Welcome. You will get lots of support and encouragement here - I certainly do!

Are you still taking Orlistat??

Good luck Sian - hope the week goes okay - everyone says the first week is the worst but when you get the weigh in your losses will keep you going. You will get lots of support from everyone here!

Hi babes!! xxx

Hi honey, good luck today, day 3, going into ketosis! Am thinking of you and know you can do it!!! I am still debating if I should see if I can do the CD or go back onto WW again and do it gradually? Will speak to my Gp about it all. lol sacha xxx

Thanks for everyones support. (Debski - I have stopped the Orlistat)
On day 3 now, had my black cup of tea, and a pint of water, trying to hang out till about 9.30 till I have my shake... feeling quite energetic this morning. Ive watered all me plants at 8am and on my second load of washing!!!

Sian XX

good morning sianock sounds like you are in ketosis , well done , the worst is over hun. xx

Oh I hope so, I'll check in later to let you all know how my dreaded Day 3 has gone. Wish me luck!!!

Sian XX

I hung out my first shake till 10am, and starting to feel a little bit hungry now. Just drinking some more water. Ive got a very sweet taste in my mouth that wont go away.... Has anyone had this?? I rekon I will hit Ketosis tonight or tommorow....

Welcome Sian :)
Well done on getting to day 3 without any problem and it definitely sounds like you're already in ketosis seeing as your energy levels have picked up :)

i haven't had the sweet taste. my entire mouth did taste of salt for a couple of days which was rank, ha. but that seems to be a fairly common occurance :)

well done hon. you are doing really well :)

Well, its the begining of Day 4. My hunger pangs seem to be less frequent, and I slept really well last night. Ive just had a strawberry shake which was really nice. Now im back on the water. I started my period the evening I started CD, (I hadnt had one for 9 weeks!!) and now my fingers are swollen. Do you think I could be retaining alot of the water because of my period??

i would think so hon. i've been one week on and one week off for nearly two months now.. it kind of sucks but it does sort itself out. and just drink plenty of water and it will help ease the water retention...

abz xx

Back